Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Elaborating and finishing AOSP upstream mirroring into our tree: toolchain (incl. branch revamp), upstream kernel trees.
  • Fix with IS Gerrit OOM issues uncovered by AOSP kernel trees import.
  • Android-build/Gerrit integration discussion, bot account set up.
  • Figuring out some Gerrit UI issues (repo download link, "Submit Patch Set" button availability)
  • Elaborating Gerrit wiki docs
  • Working on toolchain release builds
  • Discussion of secure design best practices
  • Org: performance review, US visa

Plans

  • Close 11.08 blueprints
  • Review/discuss tasks for 11.09
  • Participate in release testing

Issues

  • Waiting for response regarding US visa invitation letter.

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

  • Prepared 2011.08 release of svammel and l-i-t.
  • I have cleaned up the code from Cambourne and added unit tests for it.
  • I helped investigate bug 829220 which is caused by the uboot package in the LT Snowball hwpack having the binary in a different path than what we expect. mpourier is going to see if just switching to the same uboot package as is used in the working hwpack works.
  • During investigation, I made this small change which reduces the risk of future problems for snowball https://code.launchpad.net/~mabac/linaro-image-tools/bug-829220/+merge/72405

Plans

  • A few more work items left for Hwpacks v2.
  • Start work on next project.
  • Start getting travel in order for Orlando.

Issues

  • none

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Several fetch image fixes
  • Have some work started to allow (hopefully) easy switch over to the proposed releases.linaro.org directory layout. On hold until something more concrete appears, but it works with the limited example I have.

Plans

  • Private hardware packs: Get planning for engineering done:
    • Get familiar with Offspring
    • Have a play with modifying Offspring to do some proof of concept stuff
    • Come up with a list of tasks + estimates on a blueprint

Issues

  • If only people would stop using linaro-fetch-image-ui and telling me about bugs :-)

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Cleaned up the jenkins home directory and worked on storing the jenkins job configs on the bzr. For time being the configs is now available @lp:~ciadmin/+junk/jenkins_ci_config. Plan is to create a private branch under the linaro-infrastructure team. Raised a request for the same, waiting for action on the same.
  • Worked with zyga to get details on the Bundle information that would be required to update the build status of the kernel on the validation.linaro.org.
  • Cleaned up the builds in the jenkins and created new view to just list kernel related builds.
  • Worked with Paul Larson to get access to the ciadmin user to LAVA.
  • Worked on using the Trigger Parametrized builds. The kernel builds now use the Properties by File to pass the arguements to the downstream job as part of the post build steps.
  • Sent follow up mail to John Rigby asking for the build details. Awaiting information from him.

Plans

  • Complete the Bundle information that would be required to update the build status.
  • Once we have the ~linaro-infrastructure/linaro-ci/jenkins-config designated as private I would move the jenkins-config here from lp:~ciadmin/+junk/jenkins_ci_config.
  • Work on 3.0 build for other flavours which Deepak suggested
  • Enhance the 3.0 kernel to include the other tests like gmpbench, posixtestsuite, autotest

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by james_w at 12:10:04 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-08-23-12.10.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 12:38:29 UTC.

Action items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • james_w (53)
  • pfalcon (9)
  • jamestunnicliffe (8)
  • mabac (6)
  • deepti (3)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-08-23 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:10)