Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

  • Summer vacation and the Connect event.
  • Brought hwpacks v2 forward a bit.

Plans

  • Clean up l-i-t hwpacks v2 branches for review, before release on Thursday.
  • Release svammel on Thursday (no code changes planned).

Issues

  • My Snowball board won't boot. Will see if I can get it working or exchange it for a V3 Snowball if any are available.

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Gerrit cutover - Android codebase switched to be hosted at android.git.linaro.org
  • Post-cutover Gerrit deployment elaboration - setting up initial workflow, adding missing components, working on complete AOSP mirroring, syncing previously forked components with AOSP, enabling missing features in Gerrit, etc.
  • AOSP Gerrit contributor agreement issues resolved.

Plans

  • Finish complete AOSP mirror setup for our Gerrit.
  • Figure out credentials/bot users management policy.
  • Set up automated syncing with AOSP.
  • Help with Android Build/Gerrit integration.

Issues

  • Gerrit deployment and elaboration takes lot of time, effort, and attention, so bit behind on following Android Build/Gerrit integration.

Deepti B. Kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Completed the Continuous Integration work on the upstream 2.6.39 kernel build and testing the same on LAVA. The 2.6.39 kernel will be built tested on LAVA daily once.
  • Fixed the bugs on lianro-hwpack-replace. The changes are reviewed and merged
  • Worked on the 3.0 upstream kernel build and testing on LAVA and it works now.

Plans

  • Work on storing the jenkins job configs on the bzr
  • Work on getting the information of whether the builds succeed or fail in to the validation dashboard.
  • Work on using the trigger parametrized plugin
  • Work on Setting up the 3.0 kernel builds for other flavors apart from omap2 config

Absences

  • was on leave pn Friday Aug 12th and had a national holiday on August 15th on the eve on Indian Independence day.

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


#linaro-meeting Meeting

Meeting started by james_w at 12:09:07 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-08-16-12.09.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 12:48:11 UTC.

Action items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • james_w (45)
  • mabac (12)
  • pfalcon (9)
  • deepti (5)
  • fabo (5)
  • dzin (2)

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-08-16 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:51)