Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Processed and acted on cloud-buildd initial install testing feedback, elaborated README and config for 3rd-party install
  • Add frontend support to the update deployment script, now it deploys complete codebase.
  • Job description in the frontend - implement/discuss/deploy.
  • Wrap up and finalize 11.06 blueprints (follow ups or bits not fitting were split as new BPs, other items set 100% complete)

Plans

  • Finish discussion/set Implemented 11.06 BPs
  • Consider/discuss BP priorities for 11.07
  • Participate in 11.06 release testing and fixes

Deepti B. Kalakeri<deepti>

Highlights

  • Started working on linaro-image-tools add an option to include/replace the newly built deb package into the hardware pack. This could be helpful for someone when they want to test their newly build package by replacing the one existing in the hwpack already.
  • Familiarized with the hardware pack . Tried hands on to build hardware pack.
  • I appeared for the UK Visa interview on friday. Should get to know about the Visa in next 10 days.

Plans

  • Complete the changes to the linaro-image-tools to add the option to include/replace the newly built deb package into the hardware pack.

Issues

  • None

Guilherme Salgado <salgado>

Highlights

  • Fixed a couple bugs on the code that gets the patch counts displayed on the frontpage of patches.linaro.org
  • Implemented a third chart (shown on the frontpage of patches.l.o) with the distribution of time-to-acceptance of patches
  • Change the team page on patches.l.o to list all patches submitted by members of that team

Plans

  • Review patches.l.o with Stephen and Dave R. and make any changes they deem necessary.
  • Discuss how we're going to track state of AOSP patches and maybe start working on that

Absences

  • Had to get the back of my hand stitched up last week, so will have to go to the Dr. at some point to remove them

Issues

  • None

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

Plans

  • Merge first part of hwpack v2 support for linaro-media-create

Issues

  • None

Absences

  • Summer vacation all of July and probably the week after the UK sprint.

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-06-28 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:59:24)