Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

James Tunnicliffe <jamestunnicliffe>

Highlights

  • Had lots of feedback from the rest of the team on the TestDrive UI. Approaching something quite solid.

Plans

  • Finish TestDrive (at least get a merge request in and hopefully have it ready for weekly testing). This should only involve calling linaro-media-create in its own thread to keep the UI responsive and making sure the CLI hasn't been broken by any changes to common code. Expect to be done by Wednesday.

Issues

  • None

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Finalized 11.11 blueprints
  • Android toolchain build requirements review (turned out we need just bare toolchain for platform build, sysroot is not needed)
  • Discussed further mirror HA improvements
  • Initial Android toolchain build from bzr
  • Cloud-buildd deployment/sandboxing improvements (Frontend now talks to Jenkins)

Plans

  • Further cloud-buildd deployment work per blueprint
  • Mirror HA and bzr toolchain work as time permits

Guilherme Salgado <salgado>

Highlights

  • Worked with IS on the deployment of patches.linaro.org; should go live today (this took much longer than I anticipated)
  • Did a lot of UI improvements on the code that will be running on patches.l.o
  • Cleaned up some left over patchwork changes and wrote tests for other bits
  • Reviewed some code

Plans

  • Get feedback on the patch metrics charts, tweak them if necessary and finish cleaning up/writing tests so that I can move on to other things
  • Review more code

Absences

  • National holiday on the 23rd and on leave on the 24th

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

Plans

  • I will do the changes to l-m-c that correspond to what's been done in hwpack-create to have a first version of hwpacks v2 that is usable.

Issues

  • None

Deepti B. kalakeri <deepti>

Highlights

  • Working on creating the kernel build package. I am facing a lot of issues with the same. Trying to resolve the same.

Plans

  • Work further on the kernel package building and complete it. Planning to try hands on to build hardware pack.
  • Understand linaro-media-create and try to see how we could add an option to include/replace the newly built deb package to it. This could be helpful for someone when they want to test their newly build package by replacing the one existing in the hwpack already.
  • Plan to check with the panda image with qemu, but I read somewhere that panda image is not supported yet with qemu. Does not harm to give a try though.

Issues

  • Build failures with the 2.6.38. Sent mail to linaro-dev. Working with the resolutions provided.

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-06-14 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:58:32)