Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - James chasing
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and team issues discussion - James
  • Any other business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>

Highlights

  • Participated in LDS 11.05
  • Debugged and made draft fix for a an issue when non-reporting mirror service errors led to confusing, hard to debug issues during build.
  • Discussed ways to handle and fix Jenkins runaway slave instances issue.
  • Started initial post LDS work: post-session request for more info and discussions.

Plans

  • Elaborate mirror service error reporting
  • Elaborate jenkins-master setup script(s), so that they can be used for sandboxed development.
  • Port-LDS drafting
  • Set up a Pandaboard received at LDS

Issues

  • None

Guilherme Salgado <salgado>

Highlights

  • LDS
  • Sat down with Jeremy Kerr and reviewed the outstanding patchwork patches I'd sent (as part of the PatchTracking work), which he should land soon

  • Started hacking our patchwork instance to include only patches submitted from @linaro.org addresses in the stats, as agreed in the progress review call with Stephen/David

Plans

Absences

  • Was on holiday on May 16th

Mattias Backman <mabac>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • [updated May 18th] STE have little resources to work on the Snowball changes since release A is imminent. Revised plans to use STE branch of l-i-t for release A and aim for Snowball support in l-i-t before Snowball release B.

Absences

  • Sick child leave May 17th

Michael Hudson-Doyle <mwhudson>

Highlights

  • LDS
  • Traveled back from LDS

Plans

  • Draft "Continuous Integration of Linaro Components in LAVA", which probably actually should be subsumed into a more general "LAVA entrypoints" type spec
  • Reorganize Lava Launchpad projects
  • Work on Lava scheduler

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Deepti B. Kalakeri<deepti>

Highlights

  • Attended the LDS session remotely
  • Started working on the Linaro kernel build on the ci.linaro.org

Plans

  • Verify the kernel that is being built by trying to boot it on some board
  • Test the kernel built using the qemu. This requires to build hwpacks, planning to speak to Salgado as pointed out by Paul Larson.

Issues

  • None


IRC log

Meeting opened by james_w at 20:07

  • <james_w> [TOPIC] Actions from last meeting

Actions from last meeting

  • <james_w> None recorded

    <james_w> [TOPIC] Engineer progress reports

Engineer progress reports

  • <james_w> there's a couple in the wiki

    <james_w> mine would just read "LDS, LDS, LDS" really

    <james_w> [TOPIC] Work Item progress and team issues discussion

Work Item progress and team issues discussion

  • <james_w> so, as I mailed earlier we should be starting to draft the specs resulting from LDS, and so setup the workitems for this cycle

    <james_w> I'd like to get this done next week for the most part

    <james_w> some will be done this week

    <james_w> some will take a little longer to develop, but we should have most done next week so that we can get back to working on our projects

    <james_w> does anyone have anything to raise here?

    <james_w> anything worrying you as a result of discussions last week?

    <salgado> I don't

    <fabo> james_w: the draft of the specs will be available on the wiki?

    <james_w> that's good

    <james_w> fabo, yeah

    <fabo> ok

    <james_w> [TOPIC] Any other business

Any other business

  • <salgado> not from me

    <fabo> nothing on my side

    <james_w> ok

    <james_w> thanks for your time

    <james_w> quick meeting :-)

    <james_w> #endmeeting


Meeting closed at 20:15

People Present

  • james_w
  • salgado
  • fabo

Actions Recorded

internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-05-17 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:59:39)