- Actions from last meeting - James chasing
- Engineer progress reports - All team members
- Work Item progress and team issues discussion - James
- Any other business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Last weeks action items to discuss.
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Paul Sokolovsky <pfalcon>
- Participated in LDS 11.05
- Debugged and made draft fix for a an issue when non-reporting mirror service errors led to confusing, hard to debug issues during build.
- Discussed ways to handle and fix Jenkins runaway slave instances issue.
- Started initial post LDS work: post-session request for more info and discussions.
- Elaborate mirror service error reporting
- Elaborate jenkins-master setup script(s), so that they can be used for sandboxed development.
- Port-LDS drafting
- Set up a Pandaboard received at LDS
Guilherme Salgado <salgado>
Sat down with Jeremy Kerr and reviewed the outstanding patchwork patches I'd sent (as part of the PatchTracking work), which he should land soon
- Started hacking our patchwork instance to include only patches submitted from @linaro.org addresses in the stats, as agreed in the progress review call with Stephen/David
Work on the PatchTracking reports shown in the mockup I sent to Stephen/Kiko/David
- Was on holiday on May 16th
Mattias Backman <mabac>
- Loïc and Tony Månsson got together for some code review at LDS and got the Snowball l-m-c code up on Launchpad
- Keep working on the STE code for l-m-c. Need some answers and effort from STE to succeed though.
- [updated May 18th] STE have little resources to work on the Snowball changes since release A is imminent. Revised plans to use STE branch of l-i-t for release A and aim for Snowball support in l-i-t before Snowball release B.
- Sick child leave May 17th
Michael Hudson-Doyle <mwhudson>
- Traveled back from LDS
- Draft "Continuous Integration of Linaro Components in LAVA", which probably actually should be subsumed into a more general "LAVA entrypoints" type spec
- Reorganize Lava Launchpad projects
- Work on Lava scheduler
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
Deepti B. Kalakeri<deepti>
- Attended the LDS session remotely
- Started working on the Linaro kernel build on the ci.linaro.org
- Verify the kernel that is being built by trying to boot it on some board
- Test the kernel built using the qemu. This requires to build hwpacks, planning to speak to Salgado as pointed out by Paul Larson.
Meeting opened by james_w at 20:07
<james_w> [TOPIC] Actions from last meeting
Actions from last meeting
<james_w> None recorded
<james_w> [TOPIC] Engineer progress reports
Engineer progress reports
<james_w> there's a couple in the wiki
<james_w> mine would just read "LDS, LDS, LDS" really
<james_w> [TOPIC] Work Item progress and team issues discussion
Work Item progress and team issues discussion
<james_w> so, as I mailed earlier we should be starting to draft the specs resulting from LDS, and so setup the workitems for this cycle
<james_w> I'd like to get this done next week for the most part
<james_w> some will be done this week
<james_w> some will take a little longer to develop, but we should have most done next week so that we can get back to working on our projects
<james_w> does anyone have anything to raise here?
<james_w> anything worrying you as a result of discussions last week?
<salgado> I don't
<fabo> james_w: the draft of the specs will be available on the wiki?
<james_w> that's good
<james_w> fabo, yeah
<james_w> [TOPIC] Any other business
Any other business
<salgado> not from me
<fabo> nothing on my side
<james_w> thanks for your time
<james_w> quick meeting
Meeting closed at 20:15
internal/archive/Platform/Infrastructure/Meetings/2011-05-17 (last modified 2013-08-23 01:59:39)