Monday 21 January 2013

This month's meetings

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings
<< <  2013 / 1 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31      

EtherPad

Attendees

0930 UTC:

  • Venkat
  • Christophe
  • Peter Maydell
  • Zhenqiang Chen
  • Matthias Klose
  • Richard Earnshaw
  • Måns Rullgard

1600 UTC:

  • Yvan Roux
  • Matt Gretton-Dann

Agenda

  • New Starter
  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Infrastructure
  • Release Week Review

Action Items from this Meeting

  • ONGOING: All to think of proposals for GNU Tools Cauldron
  • TODO: Matt to investigate EEMBC Office gs8 failures
  • TODO: Matt blueprint backport of binutils 2.23.1 - backport just needs merging
  • TODO: Matt to blueprint options for reducing QEMU based cross test noise
  • TODO: Matt to unreserve Michael Hope's reservations
  • TODO: Matt to look at why Cortex-A9 softfloat bootstraps fail in Stage2.
  • TODO: Matt chase up EEMBC Networking License
  • TODO: Richard check nothing needs backporting from AArch64 backend
  • TODO: Richard to ping Ramana about trunk build failures

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • TODO: Matt to investigate EEMBC Office gs8 failures
  • ONGOING: Matt to talk to Dave Pigott about HF builders
  • TODO: Matt blueprint backport of binutils 2.23.1 - backport just needs merging
  • TODO: Matt to blueprint options for reducing QEMU based cross test noise
  • TODO: Matt to unreserve Michael Hope's reservations
  • TODO: Matt to look at why Cortex-A9 softfloat bootstraps fail in Stage2.
  • DONE: Zhenqiang to do GCC Release: https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/ToolChain/GCC/ReleaseProcess

  • DONE: Matt to do Cortex Strings release.
  • TODO: Matt chase up EEMBC Networking License
  • DONE: Matt chase up with morvek who is leading KVM Virtual team.
  • ONGOING: All to think of proposals for GNU Tools Cauldron

Minutes

  • Infrastructure
  • Mail from Alan Modra - 2.23.2 release
    • TODO: Richard check nothing needs backporting from AArch64 backend
  • GCC broken for ARM: PR56058
    • TODO: Richard to ping Ramana about it
    • Possibly to do with Marvell patches Ramana was checking in.
  • Release after 4.8: 4.7 straight to maintenance
    • 4.6 one more release alongside first 4.8 release
    • May if felt absolutely do another one after final FSF 4.6 release.

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings/Archive/2013-01-21 (last modified 2013-08-30 11:49:12)