Thursday 17 January 2013

This month's meetings

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings
<< <  2013 / 1 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31      

EtherPad

Attendees

  • Standup Call (AM)
    • Christophe Lyon
    • Yvan Roux
    • Zhenqiang Chen
    • Mans Rullgard
    • Matthew Gretton-Dann
  • Performance Call (PM)
  • TBA
  • Måns Rullgard
  • Peter Maydell
  • Ramana Radhakrishnan
  • Richard Earnshaw
  • Zhenqiang Chen
  • Christophe Lyon
  • Matthew Gretton-Dann
  • Brice Dobry
  • Renato Golin
  • Alexander Sack
  • David Rusling
  • Marcin Juszkiewicz
  • Marcus Shawcroft
  • Matthias Klose

Agenda

  • Review action items from last meeting

Action Items from this Meeting

  • TBA

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • TODO: Christophe to update Hot/Cold partitioning bugzilla
  • TODO: mgrettondann: benchmark on Hold/Cold partitioning
  • TODO: Zhenqiang - Post debug info issues to linaro-toolchain
  • TODO: Zhenqiang look at logical short circuit benchmark results more significantly
  • TODO: Renato investigate improving ARM cost model.

Minutes

  • TBA

Standup call minutes

* Christophe Lyon

  • Setup a Snowball board to perform benchmarking locally
  • Looking at Pandaboard heat problem in the lab
  • Cost model results back
  • Yvan Roux
    • AArch64 porting meeting
    • libatomic ops basic port done
    • Next library: libunwind
    • Helping set Venkat up
    • Looking at threading support in Boehm GC
  • Zhenqiang Chen
    • GCC release for 4.6
    • Branch costs possibility
  • Mans Rullgard
    • WebP nearly ready to be sent somewhere
    • Need to find out where
    • ELC proposal accepted
  • Matthew Gretton-Dann
    • Interviewing project managers
    • Preparing for Connect
    • ARMv8 planning
    • GCC & Cortex Strings releases.

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings/Archive/2013-01-17 (last modified 2013-08-30 11:47:42)