Monday 14 January 2013

This month's meetings

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings
<< <  2013 / 1 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31      

EtherPad

Attendees

  • 0930 UTC
    • Christophe Lyon
    • Zhenqiang Chen
      • Måns Rullgard
    • Peter Maydell
    • Matt Gretton-Dann
    • Matthias Klose
    • Renato Golin
    • Richard Earnshaw
  • 1600 UTC
    • Matt Gretton-Dann
    • Brice Dobry

Agenda

  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Infrastructure
    • Blueprints
  • Conferences
    • Connect Asia
    • GNU Tools Cauldron
  • Thursday 1600 UTC Meeting Lead
  • Release Week
  • Working with Others
  • Futex issue
  • AOB

Action Items from this Meeting

  • TODO: Matt to investigate EEMBC Office gs8 failures
  • ONGOING: Matt to talk to Dave Pigott about HF builders
  • TODO: Matt blueprint backport of binutils 2.23.1 - backport just needs merging
  • TODO: Matt to blueprint options for reducing QEMU based cross test noise
  • TODO: Matt to unreserve Michael Hope's reservations
  • TODO: Matt to look at why Cortex-A9 softfloat bootstraps fail in Stage2.
  • TODO: Zhenqiang to do GCC Release: https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/ToolChain/GCC/ReleaseProcess

  • TODO: Matt to do Cortex Strings release.
  • TODO: Matt chase up EEMBC Networking License
  • TODO: Matt chase up with morvek who is leading KVM Virtual team.
  • TODO: All to think of proposals for GNU Tools Caudron

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • TODO: Matt to investigate EEMBC Office gs8 failures
  • ONGOING: Matt to talk to Dave Pigott about HF builders
  • TODO: Matt blueprint backport of binutils 2.23.1 - backport just needs merging
  • TODO: Matt to blueprint options for reducing QEMU based cross test noise
  • TODO: Matt to unreserve Michael Hope's reservations
  • TODO: Matt to look at why Cortex-A9 softfloat bootstraps fail in Stage2.

Minutes

  • Infrastructure
  • Conferences
    • GNU Tools Cauldron 8th - 12th July
      • Would like to 2-3 people
      • GNU Tools folks: Ideas & Abstracts to Matt by 28th January

  • Thursday 1600 UTC Standup Call - Renato
  • Release Week
  • Working with others
    • When working on FSF projects all sides need an FSF copyright assignment in place.
    • TODO: Matt chase up EEMBC Networking License
    • TODO: Matt chase up with morvek who is leading KVM Virtual team.
  • futex issue: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/eglibc/+bug/1091186

  • LAVA
    • CBuild moving to Lava slowly -
    • There's a CBuild Lava backend being deployed in 1-2 weeks time
    • This will increase the number of builders available.
    • LLVM is already moving to LAVA

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings/Archive/2013-01-14 (last modified 2013-08-30 11:49:03)