Monday 7 January 2013

This month's meetings

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings
<< <  2013 / 1 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31      

EtherPad

Attendees

AM:

  • Zhenqiang Chen
  • Ilias Biris
  • Matthew Gretton-Dann
  • Renato Golin
  • Richard Earnshaw
  • Ramana Radhakrishnan
  • Måns Rullgard

PM:

  • Matthew Gretton-Dann
  • Christophe Lyon
  • Brice Dobry

Agenda

  • Review action items from last meeting
  • New Starters
  • Infrastructure
  • LLVM
  • ARMv8

Action Items from this Meeting

  • TODO: Matt to investigate EEMBC Office gs8 failures
  • TODO: Matt to talk to Dave Pigott about HF builders
  • TODO: Matt blueprint backport of binutils 2.23.1
  • TODO: Matt to blueprint options for reducing QEMU based cross test noise
  • ACTION: Matt to unreserve Michael Hope's reservations
  • ACTION: Matt to look at why Cortex-A9 softfloat bootstraps fail in Stage2.

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • DONE: everyone update the Linaro Leaves calendar for Christmas
  • TODO: Matt to look inside ARM re: EEMBC Office gs8 failures
  • ONGOING: Michael talking to Dave Pigott about HF builders
  • ACTION: Yvan to share the release CheckSheet

  • DONE: Matt to create a shared folder under Google drive for release checksheets
  • DONE: Michael Review release docs
  • ONGOING: Michael to complete backport of binutils 2.23.1, test via A9
  • DONE michael/mgrettondann Add note to merge process.
  • DONE: michael interesting backports - blueprint or do
  • DONE: Michael to test on the autobuilder
  • DONE: mgrettondann Ping Matthias about glibc futex issue
  • TODO: Michael to blueprint options for reducing QEMU based cross test noise
  • INPROGRESS: Vectorizer cost model Christophe benchmarking as specified in blueprint.
  • DONE: GDB Build scripts still broken Christophe to e-mail Michael Hope

Minutes

  • New Starters:
    • Welcome to Renato
    • New starters coming on board in next couple of weeks. One assignee, two new hires
  • Infrastructure
    • Matt and Dave Pigott need to work through HF builders
    • ACTION: Matt to unreserve Michael Hope's reservations
  • LLVM
    • Introduction to Renato's work
  • ARMv8
    • This will be ramping up as the new assignee will be working on ARMv8.
  • Vectorizer cost models
    • Christophe has started benchmarking - waiting for results
    • ACTION: Matt to look at why Cortex-A9 softfloat bootstraps fail in Stage2.
  • LRA
    • Initial x86 benchmarking available here:

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings/Archive/2013-01-07 (last modified 2013-08-30 11:49:23)