Thursday 06 December 2012
This month's meetings
<< < 2012 / 12 > >>
- Stand up call
- Tarball for next QEMU release upstream have put 1.3 out
- Ready for testing
- Approved patches for KVM bootwrapper
- Reviewing virtio patches that greensocs have been producing
- Binary Toolchain validation
- QEMU tests
- Has issues with creating uboot image.
- Branch costs
- Shrinkwrap patch.
- Shifting cbuild infrastructure from ex.s.c.nz to cbuild.v.l.o
- VM running in lab to reproduce ex.s.c.nz
- Remainder is to get 3 HF builders in the validation lab.
- Thinking about areas team could do in next year
- 64-bit bitops in Neon.
- Patch submitted but no feedback,
- Results of benchmarks look quite good.
- One regression of ~1%, but otherwise improvements elsewhere (~29% in one popular embedded benchmark)
- GDB merge issues
- bzr conflicting tags issues
- michaelh suggests applying patch to move from GDB 7.5.0 to 7.5.1
- Snowball GCC bootstrapping
- Merge of time on GCC merge 4.6 and 4.7
- Repeated AArch64 merge.
- 4.6 merge complete
- 4.7 merges ongoing
- Boehm-gc not much progress because of merge work.
Cards & Blueprints
WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings/Archive/2012-12-06 (last modified 2013-08-30 11:50:33)