Thursday 5th January 2012

This month's meetings

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings
<< <  2012 / 1 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31          

Attendees

  • Michael Hope
  • Peter Maydell
  • Ulrich Weigand
  • Zhenqiang Chen

Agenda

Action Items from this Meeting

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • DONE: Michael to blueprint pipeline bypass, get someone to complete

Minutes

ucontext.h routines and GLIBC versions:

  • Once these land in trunk and 2.15 it will be some time
  • Could do things on versions (ergh)
  • Any existing compatibility/fill in routines?
  • Perhaps also include in the Ubuntu GLIBC?
  • ACTION: Michael to check with Dave re: upstreaming and assign if not

Ulrich and Richard's work:

  • Ulrich to take over, complete and upstream
  • Ulrich will talk with Richard to check
  • Revital is upstreaming her register pressure one, Ulrich will backport afterwards
  • Ira's loop bounds and alignment patches: wait for Connect

Release week:

  • Next month will be GDB 7.4 based
  • Peter? Michael to help this month, Asa or Ken past that?
  • ACTION: Michael to see what release tests we do across Linaro

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings/Archive/2012-01-05 (last modified 2013-08-30 11:48:28)