Monday 5th December 2011

This month's meetings

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings
<< <  2011 / 12 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  

Attendees

Agenda

  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Release week
  • Any other business?

Perhaps not for this but the next performance call:

  • 886124 and constants

  • The vectoriser, peeling, and alignment

Action Items from this Meeting

  • ACTION: Andrew to try Julian again on 675347

  • ACTION: Ramana to backport A15 and VCVT patches from upstream.
  • ACTION: Andrew to spin GCC releases on Tuesday.

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • ACTION: Ira to send an email to gcc@ querying BIGGEST_ALIGNMENT
  • ACTION: Dave to merge 64 bit operations for this month's release
  • ACTION: Andrew to ping Julian on 675347

Minutes

  • Review action items from last meeting
    • Ira did not need to send the BIGGEST_ALIGNMENT email.
      • Problem turned out to be elsewhere.
    • Dave has completed the merge of 64-bit operations.
    • Andrew did ping Julian, but has not had much response.
      • ACTION: Andrew to try again.
  • Release week
    • Andrew has done the merges from upstream. Just the final commit to release branch to go.
    • ACTION: Ramana has to merge two more backports before the release:
      • A15 pipeline description
      • VCVT
    • Peter did a pre-release tarball of QEMU last week, and Dave has tested it.
      • basically ready to upload on Thursday
    • ACTION: Andrew to spin GCC tarballs tomorrow.
    • Presumable Uli will do the GDB release, but was not on the call to confirm.
  • Any other business?
    • NO!

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings/Archive/2011-12-05 (last modified 2013-08-30 11:48:32)