Monday 30th August 2010

This month's meetings

<<MonthCalendar: execution failed [Argument "anniversary" must be a boolean value, not "workinggroups/toolchain/meetingtemplate"] (see also the log)>>

Attendees

Agenda

Action Items from this Meeting

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • ACTION: Michael to re-check with TSC that we can assign copyright but keep ability to relicense
  • ACTION: Yao to continue on GDB for a week then switch to investigation
  • ACTION: Peter to check into the state and progress of valgrind for the meeting on the 30th.
  • ACTION: Chung-Lin to shift the CSL backport list out onto the Linaro wiki
  • ACTION: Michael to see about doing an archive rebuild with 4.5
  • ACTION: Michael to re-check with TSC that we can assign copyright but keep ability to relicense
  • ACTION: Yao to continue on GDB for a week then switch to investigation

Minutes

I didn't do very well on the minutes this time. Some notes:

Scott asked about the build hardware the Toolchain WG would like

  • Michael would like to rebuild the Ubuntu main archive with each mothly release
  • Loic mentioned the Gumstix Stagecoach and that we're getting two
  • Michael to talk with Scott some time about using the buildd infrastructure to run extra tests and benchmarks

Michael mentioned shifting one of the calls so that Mounir and Scott can join.

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings/Archive/2010-08-30 (last modified 2013-08-30 11:47:59)