Wednesday 11th August 2010

This month's meetings

<<MonthCalendar: execution failed [Argument "anniversary" must be a boolean value, not "workinggroups/toolchain/meetingtemplate"] (see also the log)>>

Attendees

Agenda

Action Items from this Meeting

  • ACTION: Michael to email his configure options to Julian
  • ACTION: Richard, if he's going, will set up

Action Items from Previous Meeting

Minutes

  • Julian
    • Continues to merge 4.4 into the CSL 4.5 branch
    • Andrew is pushing changes out to the Linaro branch
    • Can't reproduce some failures
    • ACTION: Michael to email his configure options to Julian
  • Ulrich
    • Has been ticketing the GDB features and faults for him and Yao to work on
  • Yao
    • GCC patch has been approved upstream
    • Going through the GDB tickets
  • Chung-Lin
    • Doing some last optimisations
    • Preparing to send the patch upstream
  • Peter
    • Looking into virtio
    • Arnd has been working on similar
    • Michael suggests getting on IRC and asking
    • Almost has approval to work publicly
  • Richard
    • Issues were found with the sync fixes. These are being reworked
  • Michael
    • Looked at benchmarks and string routines
    • Want the group to start pulling the A9 changes down
    • And other A9 pipeline changes
    • Richard suggests pulling Marcus's 4.4 sync primitives fix in too
  • GCC Summit
    • Overlaps with UDS
    • Ulrich suggests a BoF session on the ARM toolchain
    • ACTION: Richard, if he's going, will set up
    • Not enough material for a paper at the moment

The next meeting is the stand up call on Friday.

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings/Archive/2010-08-11 (last modified 2013-08-30 11:48:08)