PMWG weekly status meeting

Wednesday, 2013-12-04

Attendees

Name

Email

IRC Nick

Chander Kashyap

chander.kashyap@linaro.org

Chander

Daniel Lezcano

daniel.lezcano@linaro.org

dlezcano

Kevin Hilman

kevin.hilman@linaro.org

khilman

Lisa Nguyen

lisa.nguyen@linaro.org

lisatn

Mike Turquette

mike.turquette@linaro.org

mturquette

Sanjay Singh Rawat

sanjay.rawat@linaro.org

sanjayr

Sebastian Capella

sebastian.capella@linaro.org

scapella

Serge Broslavsky

serge.broslavsky@linaro.org

ototo

Zoran Markovic

zoran.markovic@linaro.org

zoranm

Agenda

  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Round table status reporting:
    • what has been done since the last meeting
    • what is planned / being done now
    • what are the obstacles
  • Announcements
  • Miscellaneous topics

New Action items

  • Mike to review a patch from Chander

  • Serge to create a set of screencasts on how to create: a card, a blueprint, a sub-task

  • Zoran to send an email to Serge, Vincent, Amit, Mike on PMWG-7

Old Action Items

  • ototo to ask maintainers to fill in their maintenance cards and start creating BP/STs

    • done
  • ototo to get a card on LAVA/B&B side for potential build server

    • queued
  • amitk and ototo to create an arm-soc maintenance card for khilman

    • ongoing
  • amitk and ototo to add cards for clockevents/clocksource and cpuidle maintenance for dlezcano

    • ongoing
  • ototo to check if using patchworks for lkml/lakml to proactively scan for Linaro patches, instead of requiring us to CC patches@linaro.org is possible

    • there is a plan to remove this requirement in near future (early 2014); proof-of-concept solution is being tried at the moment.

Minutes

See the attached document: PMWGMonthlyStatusHangout-2013-12-04.pdf

WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Meetings/2013-12-04 (last modified 2013-12-05 19:27:50)