PM WG weekly status meeting

Wednesday, 06-11-2013

Attendees

Name

Email

IRC Nick

Amit Kucheria

amit.kucheria@linaro.org

amitk

Daniel Lezcano

daniel.lezcano@linaro.org

dlezcano

Kevin Hilman

kevin.hilman@linaro.org

khilman

Mike Turquette

mike.turquette@linaro.org

mturquette

Serge Broslavsky

serge.broslavsky@linaro.org

ototo

Vincent Guittot

vincent.guittot@linaro.org

vingu

Agenda

  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Round table status reporting:
    • what has been done since the last meeting
    • what is planned / being done now
    • what are the obstacles
  • Announcements
  • Miscellaneous topics

New Action items

  • ototo and amitk to consider adjusting the meeting time

Old Action Items

  • ototo and amitk to investigate getting Ares boards for b.L PMWG devel platforms

  • amitk and ototo to create an arm-soc maintenace card for khilman

    • in progress
  • amitk and ototo to add cards for clockevents/clocksource and cpuidle maintenance for dlezcano

    • in progress
  • ototo to check if using patchworks for lkml/lakml to proactively scan for Linaro patches, instead of requiring us to CC patches@linaro.org is possible

Minutes

WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Meetings/2013-11-06 (last modified 2013-11-13 16:28:44)