PM WG weekly status meeting

Wednesday, 17-07-2013

Attendees

Name

Email

IRC Nick

Daniel Lezcano

daniel.lezcano@linaro.org

dlezcano

Serge Broslavsky

serge.broslavsky@linaro.org

ototo

Shaojie Sun

shaojie.sun@linaro.org

Sunshaojie

Tuukka Tikkanen

tuukka.tikkanen@linaro.org

tuuktikk

Vincent Guittot

vincent.guittot@linaro.org

vingu

Agenda

  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Round table status reporting:
    • what has been done since the last meeting
    • what is planned / being done now
    • what are the obstacles
  • Announcements
  • Miscellaneous topics

New Action items

  • ototo to send Linaro Leaves calendar info to dlezcano

  • ototo to send the link to "Upstreaming 101" video from LCE13 to shaojie

Old Action Items

  • amitk to hook zoranm up to someone who knows about where to post the wakelock doc

  • ototo to check if using patchworks for lkml/lakml to proactively scan for Linaro patches, instead of requiring us to CC patches@linaro.org is possible

  • ototo to check what are the plans for patches.linaro.org

Minutes

WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Meetings/2013-07-17 (last modified 2013-08-02 11:05:57)