PM WG weekly status meeting

Wednesday, DD-MM-2012

Attendees

Name

Email

IRC Nick

Amit Kachhap

amit.kachhap@linaro.org

amitdk

Amit Kucheria

amit.kucheria@linaro.org

amitk

Charles Garcia-Tobin

charles.garcia-tobin@arm.com

?

Daniel Lezcano

daniel.lezcano@linaro.org

dlezcano

Dmitry Antipov

dmitry.antipov@linaro.org

antipov

Hongbo Zhang

hongbo.zhang@linaro.org

hongbo

Lorenzo Pieralisi

lorenzo.pieralisi@arm.com

?

Mike Turquette

mike.turquette@linaro.org

mturquette

Mounir Bsaibes

mounir.bsaibes@linaro.org

mounirb

Rajagopal Venkat

rajagopal.venkat@linaro.org

rajagopal

Rajendra Nayak

rajendara.nayak@linaro.org

rnayak

Robert lee

robert.lee@linaro.org

rob_lee

Robin Randhawa

robin.randhawa@arm.com

?

Vincent Guittot

vincent.guittot@linaro.org

vingu

Viresh Kumar

viresh.kumar@linaro.org

vireshk

Agenda

New Action items

  • TBA

Old Action Items

  • ACTION: Chander to work on upstreaming of deep-idle states for Origen
  • ACTION: Hongbo to update team on status of PM-QA on android: ?
  • ACTION: Amit K to send details of Mali driver to Rajagopal: DONE
  • ACTION: Viresh to talk to Rob Lee about Geoff Levand's ARM port for the NOHZ patchset: INPROGRESS
  • ACTION: Amit K to introduce Rajagopal to GWG: DONE
  • ACTION: Rajendra to point at John Hunter's patch to kill timers: DONE
  • ACTION: Amit K to talk to platform team to spin new perf tools: OBSOLETE
  • Action: Rajendra has to try pm-qa test: DONE
  • Action: Hongbo to Reabse patches to latest kernel version: INPROGRESS

Minutes

  • Reminder to select note taker

WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Meetings/2012-07-11 (last modified 2012-07-11 14:24:55)