PM WG weekly status meeting

Wednesday, 16-05-2012

Attendees

Name

Email

IRC Nick

Amit Kucheria

amit.kucheria@linaro.org

amitk

Mike Turquette

mike.turquette@linaro.org

mturquette

Vincent Guittot

vincent.guittot@linaro.org

vingu

Amit Kachhap

amit.kachhap@linaro.org

amitdk

Dmitry Antipov

dmitry.antipov@linaro.org

antipov

Daniel Lezcano

daniel.lezcano@linaro.org

dlezcano

Mounir Bsaibes

mounir.bsaibes@linaro.org

mounirb

Robert lee

robert.lee@linaro.org

rob_lee

Hongbo Zhang

hongbo.zhang@linaro.org

hongbo

Rajendra Nayak

rajendara.nayak@linaro.org

rnayak

Robin Randhawa

robin.randhawa@arm.com

?

Charles Garcia-Tobin

charles.garcia-tobin@arm.com

?

Lorenzo Pieralisi

lorenzo.pieralisi@arm.com

?

Rajagopal Venkat

rajagopal.venkat@linaro.org

rajagopal

Agenda

New Action items

  • Amitd/Rob to get exynos/imx thermal driver patches acked from platform maintainer
  • Hongbo to publish next version of u8500 thermal driver to all stakeholders
  • Dmitry to check on perf patches upstreaming
  • Amitk, check if Dmitry can get another board

Old Action Items

  • Daniel to talk to Linus W. and Lee Jones about drivers that need to be upstreamed to get ApSleep working

  • Action Rob to mail the script code to emulate big.little to Lorenzo and Charles: DONE
  • Lorenzo to check on the Roger on the real reason why we cannot publish the scripts: DONE
  • Hongbo/amitd to include u8500 Thermal tests into PMQA test suites: DONE
  • Amitk follow with the Landing team, No one upstreaming Origen cpuidle driver,a lot of hacks: INPROGRESS
  • Daniel to start discussion on lists about handling per-cpu latency tables (with a view towards big.LITTLE). POSTPONE till after Connect
  • Dmitry to send a plan for 2-3 mobile workloads to be delivered by end of May : INPROGRESS
  • Amitd to test thermal verificaion scripts on OMAP LEBs: DONE
  • Amitd Validate on Android image the script part of Thermal testing: DONE

Minutes

  • Went over old actions
  • Thermal tests are merged and are not enabled by default. But can be enabled when required.
  • Good news is that, thermal framework patches made into Andrew's tree
  • Team to plan for hacking sessions and publish in calender
  • Porting powertop-2.0 to ARM is in progress.
  • Dmitry to design integrated workload and publish scripts to team to provide logs on other boards

WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Meetings/2012-05-16 (last modified 2012-05-16 15:27:22)