PM WG weekly status meeting

Wednesday, 23-11-2011

Attendees

Name

Email

IRC Nick

Amit Kucheria

amit.kucheria@linaro.org

amitk

Mike Turquette

mike.turquette@linaro.org

mturquette

Vincent Guittot

vincent.guittot@linaro.org

vingu

Amit Kachhap

amit.kachhap@linaro.org

amitdk

Steven Jahnke

steve.jahnke@linaro.org

frautha?

Daniel Lezcano

daniel.lezcano@linaro.org

dlezcano

Mounir Bsaibes

mounir.bsaibes@linaro.org

mounirb

Robin Randhawa

robin.randhawa@arm.com

?

Lorenzo Pieralisi

lorenzo.pieralisi@arm.com

?

Agenda

New Action items

  • TBA

Old Action Items

  • Rob to send a note to Deepak for clarification on the new kernel process, Continuous Integration, with Linux tip. The question is what happens if there are patches that they are not upstreamed yet but needed for a particular board, should these patches be integrated with the Landing Teams kernels?
  • AmitD to study new patch (cpuidle use of timer to reach deeper sleep state) and check if it is useful
  • AmitK to figure out what powersupply PNWG needs for use for measurement
  • Amitk to contact Kevin Hillman about which NIDAK to use - Trying to get Dave to talk about his H/W dungle.
  • Mike to follow up with Dave Anders to send a schematic how to solder a resistor across VBAT, power measurement.

Minutes

  • Daniel stated he has multiple blueprints on his plate, he needs to prioritize which one to handle first. He will send the list via email to discuss and prioritize.
  • Amitd has to submit v3 of cpuidle for the mainline, but he does find the blueprint to add the WI.

WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Meetings/2011-11-23 (last modified 2011-11-23 15:22:43)