PM WG weekly status meeting

Wednesday, 26-10-2011

Attendees

Name

Email

IRC Nick

Amit Kucheria

amit.kucheria@linaro.org

amitk

Mike Turquette

mike.turquette@linaro.org

mturquette

Vincent Guittot

vincent.guittot@linaro.org

vingu

Amit Kachhap

amit.kachhap@linaro.org

amitdk

Steven Jahnke

steve.jahnke@linaro.org

frautha?

Daniel Lezcano

daniel.lezcano@linaro.org

dlezcano

Mounir Bsaibes

mounir.bsaibes@linaro.org

mounirb

Robin Randhawa

robin.randhawa@arm.com

?

Lorenzo Pieralisi

lorenzo.pieralisi@arm.com

?

Agenda

New Action items

  • Mounir to check with Work Item covers the cpuidle mainlaing that Amitd is working on.
  • Amit / Mounir to get an Origen board to Daniel

Old Action Items

  • Rob to send a note to Russel asking whether he accepts Freescale cpuidle driver, or Russell only accepts a consolidated driver.
  • AmitK to figure out what powersupply PNWG needs for use for measurement
  • Amitk to contact Kevin Hillman about which NIDAK to use - Trying to get Dave to talk about his H/W dungle.
  • Mike to send a schematic how to solder a resistor across VBAT, power measurement.
  • Rob to test sched_mc patch on i.MX6 and give feedback
  • Rob to send an email to the group to solicit feedback on a generic cpuidle driver

Minutes

  • Steve is leaving Linaro and TI
  • Thermal framework is there, but there should be a way to override the performance constraints. When thermal event is triggered, need to have a formal way to override the constraint. The problem is not particular to TI, it is next step in the Framework development.
  • AmitD in addition to https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-power-kernel/+spec/thermal-framework-adapt-drivers-2011.11 for November, he is working on mainlining cpuidle which he rebased against Samsung. The work is mostly done, needs few days to complete.

  • Daniel is ok with cpuidle test blueprint for November. But has a doubt he can complete the cpusets and cgroups benchmarking given, he still does not have a board to do the work on.
  • Mike is generally ok with his common-clock-frame-work-2011.11 blueprint, he will update the acceptance statement and may move some work items to December.

WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Meetings/2011-10-26 (last modified 2011-10-27 15:28:46)