PM WG weekly status meeting

Wednesday, 12-10-2011

Attendees

Name

Email

IRC Nick

Amit Kucheria

amit.kucheria@linaro.org

amitk

Mike Turquette

mike.turquette@linaro.org

mturquette

Vincent Guittot

vincent.guittot@linaro.org

vingu

Amit Kachhap

amit.kachhap@linaro.org

amitdk

Steven Jahnke

steve.jahnke@linaro.org

frautha?

Daniel Lezcano

daniel.lezcano@linaro.org

dlezcano

Mounir Bsaibes

mounir.bsaibes@linaro.org

mounir

Robin Randhawa

robin.randhawa@arm.com

?

Lorenzo Pieralisi

lorenzo.pieralisi@arm.com

?

Agenda

New Action items

  • AmitK to create two new Connect sessions: 1) cpu c groups 2) Common save & restore code

  • Robin to send a note to Russel asking whether he accepts a Freescale cpuidle driver or he only accepts a consolidated driver.
  • AmitD to host Lorenzo's patches (branch)

Old Action Items

  • Mounir to review the note from Amit about Daniel's blueprints for backlog and 11.10 milestone. DONE
  • AmitK to figure out what powersupply PNWG needs for use for measurement
  • Amitk to contact Kevin Hillman about which NIDAK to use - Trying to get Dave to talk about his H/W dungle.
  • Mike to send a schematic how to solder a resistor across VBAT, power measurement. carry over
  • Rob to test sched_mc patch on i.MX6 and give feedback carry over
  • AmitD to send content of /proc/interrupt on Samsung board to Daniel
  • Rob to send an email to the group to solicit feedback on a generic cpuidle driver

Minutes

WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Meetings/2011-10-12 (last modified 2011-10-12 23:08:05)