PM WG weekly status meeting

Wednesday, 14-09-2011

Attendees

Name

Email

IRC Nick

Amit Kucheria

amit.kucheria@linaro.org

amitk

Mike Turquette

mike.turquette@linaro.org

mturquette

Vincent Guittot

vincent.guittot@linaro.org

vingu

Amit Kachhap

amit.kachhap@linaro.org

amitdk

Steven Jahnke

steve.jahnke@linaro.org

frautha?

Daniel Lezcano

daniel.lezcano@linaro.org

dlezcano

Mounir Bsaibes

mounir.bsaibes@linaro.org

mounir

Robin Randhawa

robin.randhawa@arm.com

?

Lorenzo Pieralisi

lorenzo.pieralisi@arm.com

?

Agenda

New Action items

  • TBA

Old Action Items

  • Mounir to send Linaro Release Calendar to the team
  • Tools to take power measurements are needed
  • Amit/Mounir to discuss the monthly release planning and possibly create a wiki page of when what to do at the beginning of each month. INPROGRESS, waiting on Amit review.
  • Mike: Send details about low-power mp3 testcase to list: PENDING
  • Daniel: Experiment with cgroups+cpusets to achieve equivalent of hotplugging: INPROGRESS, waiting for tools to do measurement
  • Daniel: (Added later): Send pointer to or Write up an overview of cgroups and cpusets: PENDING

Minutes

  • Reminder to select note taker

WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Meetings/2011-09-14 (last modified 2011-09-14 13:10:37)