PM WG weekly status meeting

Wednesday, 20-07-2011

Attendees

Name

Email

IRC Nick

Amit Kucheria

amit.kucheria@linaro.org

amitk

Vishwanath Sripathy

vishwanath.sripathy@linaro.org

vishwas

Mike Turquette

mike.turquette@linaro.org

mturquette

Vincent Guittot

vincent.guittot@linaro.org

vingu

Amit Kachhap

amit.kachhap@linaro.org

amitdk

Steven Jahnke

steve.jahnke@linaro.org

frautha?

Daniel Lezcano

daniel.lezcano@linaro.org

dlezcano

Mounir Bsaibes

mounir.bsaibes@linaro.org

mounir

Bobby Bhatacharia

bobby.bhatacharia@arm.com

bobbyb_arm

Srinivas Kalaga

srinivas.kalaga@arm.com

srinivas_arm

Robin Randhawa

robin.randhawa@arm.com

?

Agenda

New Action items

  • TBA

Old Action Items

  • ACTION: Robin to see if the thermal sensor is ready for their hardware. We need Tuscan, kernel tree, hwmon driver and working cpufreq
  • ACTION: Amit to publish tree with base 4460 patches, sched_mc
  • ACTION: Vishwa to publish OMAP DVFS tree based on consolidation tree
  • ACTION: Mike to publish hotplug governor tree
  • ACTION: Amit Daniel to publish powertop android fixes to mainline and host in linaro git tree
  • ACTION: Mike to update blueprints work items with what he's doing
  • ACTION: All: GET WEEKLIES AND BLUEPRINTS UPDATED BY END OF TUESDAY EACH WEEK
  • ACTION: Amit Daniel to study Lorenzo's S&R code and give feedback

  • ACTION: Amit Daniel to fix a time with Lorenzo to hack on Samsung S&R code

  • ACTION: Amit K. to follow up with Daniel (upon his return from holiday) to integrate Vincent's script into PM QA test script: PENDING
  • ACTION: Rob Lee to review Yong's CPU_Idle patches and push to mainline: PENDING
  • ACTION: Vishwa, Amit Daniel, Rob to try out Vincent's patch with and w/o sched mc, run the test script and share the results: PENDING
  • ACTION: Amit K. to discuss monthly powerdebug blueprints with Daniel and Mounir: PENDING

Minutes

  • Previous Action review
    • Robin said to have a loaner board is not an issue , getting access to src is a bit of process
    • Amit to publish tree with base 4460 patches, sched_mc - Done.
    • Mike to publish hotplug governor tree. Need to do some changes based on feedback/review, expect to publish this week.
    • Amit Daniel to publish powertop android fixes to mainline and host in linaro git tree - Done. Had to port libncurses and libnis to make it work. We should be able to build from source next week, Powerdebug needs to do the same integrate with Android, possibly work together with Daniel to make it happen. One review for the Powertop is to use autotool for untime detection of architecture.
    • All: GET WEEKLIES AND BLUEPRINTS UPDATED BY END OF TUESDAY EACH WEEK. Weekly report template has changed.
    • Amit Daniel to study Lorenzo's S&R code and give feedback - Pending

    • Amit Daniel to fix a time with Lorenzo to hack on Samsung S&R code - Pending

    • Amit K. to follow up with Daniel (upon his return from holiday) to integrate Vincent's script into PM QA test script: PENDING
    • Rob Lee to review Yong's CPU_Idle patches and push to mainline: Review it, waiting on review from a kernel developer
    • Amit K. to discuss monthly powerdebug blueprints with Daniel and Mounir: PENDING. We may need to produce a tar file for this month, eventhough there is no new feature.
  • Linux Plumbers Conference, good to attend, Amit K. suggests that the team members try to attend.
  • Cambridge attendance; Steve, Rob, Amit D., Mounir, Vincent

WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Meetings/2011-07-20 (last modified 2011-07-20 15:06:40)