PM WG weekly status meeting

Wednesday,06-04-2011

Attendees

Name

Email

IRC Nick

Amit Kucheria

amit.kucheria@linaro.org

amitk

Vishwanath Sripathy

vishwanath.sripathy@linaro.org

vishwas

Yong Shen

yong.shen@linaro.org

yongs

Vincent Guittot

vincent.guittot@linaro.org

vingu

Amit Kachhap

amit.kachhap@linaro.org

amitdk

Steven Jahnke

steve.jahnke@linaro.org

frautha?

Torez Smith

torez.smith@linaro.org

torez

Mounir Bsaibes

mounir.bsaibes@linaro.org

mounir

Bobby Bhatacharia

bobby.bhatacharia@arm.com

bobbyb_arm

Srinivas Kalaga

srinivas.kalaga@arm.com

srinivas_arm

Robin Randhawa

robin.randhawa@arm.com

?

Agenda

New Action items

  • Torez: Get clarification from QA team about demo for reporting system
  • Amit K: Send patch for clock reparenting to list for review
  • Vincent: Move hotplug work items to 11.11 blueprints once they are in place
  • Amit K: Check Memory Hotplug priority from KWG

Old Action Items

  • ACTION: Amit K. - Create a table of thermal sensor info for all partners: POSTPONED until 11.11 planning
  • ACTION: All SoC vendors - find out state of thermal support: POSTPONED until 11.11 planning
  • ACTION: Yong - Talk inside Freescale and Freescale LT to find plans for Runtime PM adoption: IN PROGRESS

Minutes

  • 11.05 status review
    • Went through each TR and looked for TODO/Postponed items
    • Identified several that won't be done this cycle and should be punted to the next
    • Mounir to create 11.11 TR blueprints so we can start moving these work items to the engineering blueprints under them
  • QA update
    • Torez working with QA team on reporting formats
    • How to best represent results from PM functional tests is the question
    • Torez to get clarification about a demo of the reporting system
  • 11.11 blueprints
    • Amit and Mounir to start populating the TR blueprints
    • Amit to coordinate with team to start populating the Engineering blueprints under the TR blueprints
  • Miscellaneous
    • Meeting canceled next week
    • Everyone works on finishing up 11.05 (priority 1) and populating 11.11 blueprints next week

WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Meetings/2011-04-06 (last modified 2011-04-07 07:55:53)