Wednesday, 06-10-2010

Attendees

Name

Email

IRC Nick

Amit Kucheria

amit.kucheria@linaro.org

amitk

Amit Arora

amit.arora@linaro.org

amitarora

Vishwanath Sripathy

vishwanath.sripathy@linaro.org

vishwas

Yong Shen

yong.shen@linaro.org

yongs

Vincent Guittot

vincent.guittot@linaro.org

vingu

Bobby Bhatacharia

bobby.bhatacharia@arm.com

bobbyb_arm

Srinivas Kalaga

srinivas.kalaga@arm.com

?

Robin Randhawa

robin.randhawa@arm.com

?

Agenda

  • People
  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Weekly reports

  • Blueprint status: List of blueprints

  • 11.05 cycle updates
    • Blueprints, work items
  • Miscellaneous topics

Action Items from this Meeting

  • Robin: Get back with details on how to split access into secure and non-secure context
  • Vishwa: Provide problem statement to Robin
  • Everyone: Breakdown the blueprints assigned to you into work items
  • Everyone: help testing linaro images

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • Immediate:
  • DORMANT :
    • ACTION: ARM: results of using PMU counters for correlation to PM
    • ACTION: Amit K to spend some time on usecase to reproduce ondemand governor problems: POSTPONED
    • Amit K (added post meeting): looking into merging linux-pm branch for OMAP into Linaro
    • ACTION: ARM to share internal instrumentation flow (BAB: we might also align with Linaro on workload discussions)
      • Might take couple of months
    • ACTION: Amit K to talk to jeremy about power domain framework: DONE
      • Jeremy needs help, will revisit in a few weeks
    • ACTION: Srinivas to provide details of where he believes userspace - kernel interaction is required. (low prio)
    • ACTION: ARM to discuss giving out internal Eclipse based tool (similar to powertop) (no ETA as of now)
    • ACTION: Amit Kucheria and Vishwa to get inputs from community on the issues related to CPUIDLE governor: POSTPONED until instrumentation work

Minutes

  • idle path cleanup
    • split access into secure and non-secure context to share code across SoC
    • Actions taken
  • QA proposal
    • network based apps
    • concentrate on base stack, not specific applications
  • Next 6 months
    • explain blueprints, work items, planning, LDS

WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Meetings/2010-10-06 (last modified 2010-10-06 09:01:08)