PM WG Weekly report
Things to mention
- List the work items that were completed this week
- Covers status from one meeting to the next
- Upcoming vacations, vacations taken
- Internal work that kept you away from Linaro tasks
Invidividual reports (from team members)
Amit Kucheria - http://status.linaro.org/11.11/u/amitk.html
- Discussions with Paul and Vincent around scheduler mini-summit, agenda, whats next, etc.
- Connect blueprints
Vincent Guittot - http://status.linaro.org/11.11/u/vincent-guittot.html
- Create a wiki page on how to modify a snowball to make power consumption measurement
- start discussing with Paul about scheduler
- internal discussion/review about thermal framework
- check availabilty of sched_mc patches on android LEB. patches are available but config are not set by default
Amit Daniel Kachhap - http://status.linaro.org/11.11/u/amitdanielk.html
- Adding a generic processor cooling devices(non ACPI based, for ACPI already exists): DONE
- Currently CPU cooling devices based on freq scaling and cpu hotplug. Posted the patch.
- 1day spent on training and miscellaneous work.
Mike Turquette - http://status.linaro.org/11.11/u/mturquette.html
- Example: [WI] study effect of weightlessness on microbes: DONE
- Example: [WI] spent time thinking about solving the world hunger problem: INPROGRESS
- Example: Wrote code for XXX, submitted to lkml (supply a link)
- Example: investigated XXX
Example: worked on bug 123456 - fix released, incorporated into Ubuntu
- Example: discussions with upstream on XXX
Daniel Lezcano - http://status.linaro.org/11.11/u/daniel-lezcano.html
- out last week for a training session on kernel and device driver development
Investigated hang on snowball on linux-next : http://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/linaro-dev/2011-December/008886.html
- Worked on and submitted v2 of common cpuidle driver.
WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Archives/Old-WeeklyReports/2011-12-14 (last modified 2013-08-22 10:47:46)