PM WG Weekly report
- Covers status from one meeting to the next
Invidividual reports (from team members)
- Amit Kucheria
- Review powerdebug patches from Daniel
- Interviewed candidates for PMWG
- Planning for Cambridge
- Vishwanath Sripathy
- Vincent Guittot
- finalize on cpu topology patch
- study and test sched_mc behavior and schedtop tool
- Amit Daniel Kachhap
- Thermal sensor driver internal review.
- Tested the driver with steve user level daemon.
- Submitted a patch for some sysfs field not present in samsung cpufreq driver.
- Setup cron job to update powertop mainline.
- Looking into the issue of powertop reporting 0 frequency
- Steve Jahnke
- Mike Turquette
- Daniel Lezcano
- powerdebug: fixed some bugs
- powerdebug: moved the regulator code to the new code
- powerdebug: moved the sensor code to the new code
- powerdebug: encapsulated and moved the display to the new code
- powerdebug: simplified the mainloop
- powerdebug: added the thermal display and dump (first drop)
- powerdebug: switched the git repo as the mainstream repo
WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Archives/Old-WeeklyReports/2011-06-15 (last modified 2013-08-22 10:47:19)