PM WG Weekly report
High-level summary (from tech lead)
Invidividual reports (from team members)
- Amit Kucheria
- Travel to cambridge for meetings with ARM (2 days)
- 11.11 planning calls/meetings
- powerdebug maintenance
- pytimechart git tree publishing
- Vishwanath Sripathy
- Yong Shen
- nearly finish fixing 'data reallocation' issue of powerdebug
- Start working on adding 'sorting' feature to powerdebug
- Vincent Guittot
- patch pytimechart cpudidle plugin for cpufrteq statistic display
- study how to change idle_dbg by run in cpufreq statistic
- study android interactive cpufreq driver
- study retention result and try to find a policy algorithm
- Amit Daniel Kachhap
- Compiled powertop2.0 for ARM and tested the executable. As of now Cstates and Pstates are not appearing.
- Posted patch for runtime support in IIC driver. Accepted for next merge window.
- Investigate and implementation of PM runtime support in other drivers like WDT, gpio etc.
- Steve Jahnke
- Changed over the thermal management to follow the library-based core and executable wrapper
- libthermal is now a generic, platform and distribution agnostic implementation of the filesystem read/write and thermal algorithm.
- libthermal is now at git.linaro.org/people/stevejahnke/thermal_library
- Various wrapper executables that make use of libthermal now make up the thermal_manager
- Currently, only the polling daemon is available, but Android-specific and dbus implementations are expected up soon.
- Wrapper executables are at git.linaro.org/people/stevejahnke/thermal_manager
- Torez Smith
WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Archives/Old-WeeklyReports/2011-03-30 (last modified 2013-08-22 10:48:09)