PM WG Weekly report
High-level summary (from tech lead)
Invidividual reports (from team members)
- Amit Kucheria
- Interviewing candidates
- Slides for ELC talk
- Vishwanath Sripathy
- Continued work on voltage layer clean up and support for different PMICS
- Discussing/Guiding on the thermal sensor driver design
- Yong Shen
- looked into data struct reallocating issue in powerdebug and figured out a solution
- readjust powerdebug code to make it more flexible and avoid issues like data struct reallocating when refreshing screen
- Vincent Guittot
- vacation last week
- study cpu hotplug trigger
- Amit Daniel Kachhap
- Created blueprint for pm runtime support in samsung boards.
- verified the pm runtime details measurement with powertop tool.
- Adding the pm runtime support in mmc and I2C devices.
- Study the implementation of interactive cpufreq governor.
- Steve Jahnke
- Changing thermal manager to be in a libcore format
- By having a standard core in lib format, any Linux distro can add a wrapper to use the thermal features any way needed. A distro could have a dbus messging system, for example, while Android could use a JNI interface, and yet both use the same base algorithms and infrastructure
- Torez Smith
WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Archives/Old-WeeklyReports/2011-03-23 (last modified 2013-08-22 10:47:35)