PM WG Weekly report
High-level summary (from tech lead)
Invidividual reports (from team members)
- Amit Kucheria
1-on-1 calls to assignees to talk about status & next cycle
- TSC technical discussion about PM
- Vishwanath Sripathy
- working on OMAP voltage layer clean up
- Yong Shen
- Investigate on hardware governor
- Clarify state and status of regulator properties
- Look into powerdebug issue that data struct is alloced every time of refreshing
- Vincent Guittot
- check cpu_hotplug and ftrace function filter
- study loadavg and cpu hotplug trigger
- study sched_mc and arm
- test new u8500 hwpack with linaro binary
- off half a day
- Amit Daniel Kachhap
- Verified the unstability issue of v310 cpufreq driver exists only in old version of board
- Tested the v310 cpuidle patch. Will rebase it for linaro kernel and send it for submission shortly
- 2 days travel to korea
- Steve Jahnke
- Received mods needed for Android for the thermal manager and reviewing
- Building a Android version (Froyo) that works on Panda that has DVFS integrated
- Will test out Android mods for the Thermal Manager on Panda and push up required patches
- Thermal Manager will then be suited for x86 Linux (tested Ubuntu), ARM Linux (tested Ubuntu and openembedded) and Android
- Torez Smith
- Studied and coded up audio streaming PM wakeup QA. Uncovered a few bugs and filed bug reports for them.
- Met again with Paul Larson and Zygmunt Krynicki to follow up on QA reporting.
- Proposed method for reporting and graphing data being reported by the PM QA test cases. Scheduled follow up meeting for 3/11/11.
- Studing power consumption measurements and ways to implement in automated test cases.
WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Archives/Old-WeeklyReports/2011-03-09 (last modified 2013-08-22 10:47:31)