- Period: (2011-10-14 to 2011-10-20)
PM: Mounir Bsaibes <email@example.com>
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Status
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/11.11/linaro-pm-wg.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- Came up with workload to exercise sched_mc and pushed it to regression test suite
- sched_mc tests on u8500 and vexpress with linaro 3.1 have passed
- Will integrate sched_mc by the end of the week with Vincent git tree, but will not integrate in this month's linaro-kernel release
- Thermal Management
- Framework is done. Integrated with TILT tracking tree, but not fully workable right now for doing it's job, ie, stopping 4460 from crashing or resetting due to heat.
- Supplied the TMU sensor driver and thermal interface layer to Samsung landing team for the hwpack release
- Fixed some TMU sensor related bug reported by landing team.
- AmitD Started samsung Internal discussions about mainlining the cpuidle driver.
- Common Clock Framework
- The second version of the core common clock is being discussed on LKML.
90% complete porting OMAP-specific clock functions, http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/1194440
- Developed a utility to do cpu load balancing with cpuset
- Finished common imx cpuidle driver version 3.
- Continue working on common ARM cpuidle.
- powerdebug and qa-power are released
- powertop - no release this month, it was a bug release only. One bug is not fixed yet, but the cause of the bug is known. cpu usage% reported more than 100% , the cause is some perf events not captured by powertop,
Individual Weekly Reports
Risks / Issues
WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Archives/Old-StatusReports/2011-10-20 (last modified 2013-08-22 10:38:22)