- Period: (2011-09-16 to 2011-09-22)
PM: Mounir Bsaibes <email@example.com>
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Status
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/11.11/linaro-pm-wg.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- Very little activity will happen towards the end of the year, as many will be out on vacations / Holidays
- (For details, see the Meeting Minutes and Activity Report links below)
- Updated PMWG consolidated kernel tree
- Massive cleanup of blueprints to move to a more monthly planning/execution cycl
- Tried to do some relevant sched_mc power measurement. Struggle with measurements on old power optimized kernel and new kernel which is not optimized
- Study Idle Load Balancing (ILB) impact on power saving
- performed non regression test on Linaro platforms with default configuration(sched_mc mode)
- Fixed a crash in samsung platform with sched_mc enabled. Need to get it reviewed.
- Conducted common clock call with key stakeholders as a follow up to LPC discussion
- Released pm-qa-0.1.2
- Released powerdebug-0.6.0
- Submitted version 2 of an imx cpuidle driver.
- For Origen Save/Restore Lorenzo pulled Amit tree and based cpuidle patches patches on it, things looks pretty good.
- Next quarter planning - major items
- Common Clock Framework
- Continue saving power with sched_mc work
- Thermal Management, modify existing framework
Risks / Issues
- Many are taken vacations/holidays towards the end of the year.
WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Archives/Old-StatusReports/2011-09-22 (last modified 2013-08-22 10:38:11)