- Period: (2011-09-02 to 2011-09-08)
PM: Mounir Bsaibes <email@example.com>
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Status
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/11.11/linaro-pm-wg.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- updated sched_mc wiki, but page still under construction
- Testing sched_mc configuration, not have real results yet. hoping to have results in 1-2 weeks.
- Still studying the scheduler
- Amit D.
- Implemented exynos4 sleep code with SR common platform code and published it.
- Worked on fixing exynos4 thermal sensor with the steve's generic thermal framework code. Did some testing and was able to use all components, cooling device, thermal governor, thermal sensor .. Will do some cleanup and publish the code.
- Looking at OMAP4 cpuidle patch set
- Looking at cpuidle framework
- Solved a couple of issues with the secure suspend.
- There might be a chance to have a common code for suspend, cpuidle and hotplug still working on it, may be able to post next week.
- Started taking measurements to determine if cpuidle menu governor uses signifcant power.
Risks / Issues
- Linux Plumbers attendance: AmitK, Mike, Steve
WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Archives/Old-StatusReports/2011-09-08 (last modified 2013-08-22 10:38:32)