- Period: (2011-08-16 to 2011-09-01)
PM: Mounir Bsaibes<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Status
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-pm-wg.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- Vincent - Made hotplug power measurements on st-e u8500 platform
- mp3 playback test showed between 7 to 8% power improvement when use
- cpuhotplug - For Linux idle case, no visible improvement as power is already very low.
- Updated sched_mc wiki page with how load balancing is working
- Daniel - Finished GPIO support in power debug. pm-qa lava integration went well, we should start seeing a daily test of power management suite.
- Amit Daniel - Published git tree containing common Samsung save and restore code
- Steve - preparing thermal framework for upstreaming and preparing for plumbers conference. Started to work on integration of thermal with OMAP4460 power management
- Rob - re-writing cpuidle driver.
- Mike Turquette - Started design work on struct clk, created some notes and design points for discussion at LPC
- Amitk - Rebased PMWG kernel git tree to 3.1-rc4
- Added u8500 thermal
- Added omap dvfs
Added samsung common S&R
Risks / Issues
- Started to work on integration of thermal with OMAP4460 power management; testing on Panda will still be an issue as HW not available
- Vishwa has left Linaro.
WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Archives/Old-StatusReports/2011-09-01 (last modified 2013-08-22 10:38:32)