- Period: (2011-06-10 to 2011-06-16)
PM: Mounir Bsaibes <email@example.com>
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Status
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/11.11/linaro-pm-wg.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- Planning for Cambridge
- Daniel will not attend the Linaro sprint.
Power management kernel tree
- Amitk will create and start to maintain the kernel tree.
- finalize on cpu topology patch
- vishwas has tested cpufreq on omap3, few patches are missing in linaro kernel.
- preparing thermal framework for Arm on 2.6.39
- Thermal sensor driver internal review.
- Tested the driver with user level daemon.
- Submitted a patch for some sysfs field not present in samsung cpufreq driver.
- moved the regulator code to the new code
- moved the sensor code to the new code
- encapsulated and moved the display to the new code
- simplified the mainloop
- added the thermal display and dump (first drop)
- switched the git repo as the mainstream repo
- Bug fixes
Risks / Issues
- idle cycle injection
- upstream of google idle cycle injection has been stopped for the moment
- Interviewing new candidate
- thermal delivery/demo is postponed to July on 2 or 3 platforms
WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Archives/Old-StatusReports/2011-06-16 (last modified 2013-08-22 10:38:15)