- Period: (2011-05-28 to 2011-06-02)
PM: Firstname Name <email@example.com>
Past reports : https://wiki.linaro.org/<EngineeringUnits>/<Unit>/Status
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-<team>.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- Power Management Public Plan review was done on Tuesday.
- Continue Blueprint drafting and Work items setup or cycle 11.11
- Last week, a thermal demo on Panda Board has been planned and the implementation on other board should follow after this demo. Amitdk has added work items for Samsung and ST-Ericsson board
- The wiki page has been updated with a block diagram which shows separate Hwmon and thermal fwk drivers. This could be an intermediate step to fast up thermal fwk driver upstream. Still under discussion
Steve & Vishwa will manage the 1st thermal driver implementation on Panda.
- Note : PMWG would increase its focus on Android in the coming weeks.
- Started work on samsung thermal sensor.
- Powerdebug on Android: The main point is to replace libncurse by libslang but some features could miss
Posted some powerdebug cleanup patches: http://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/linaro-dev/2011-May/004575.html
- Wrote a generic tree infrastructure for powerdebug
- Replaced window creation / destruction with window refresh
- Rewrote entirely the clock code (some bugs to be fixed before sending the patches)
Wrote cpufreq QA scenario and submitted to the linaro@ mailing list: http://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/linaro-dev/2011-May/004751.html
- Start adding SMP support for QA tests scripts
- A 1st version based on MPIDR is running.
- Context save/restore and cpuidle code consolidation
- Work on save/restore outer cache and MMU. The code uses some function of suspend/resume
- 1st patch version will be pushed on LKML by the end of the week.
- Start arm topology definition
Risks / Issues
WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Archives/Old-StatusReports/2011-06-02 (last modified 2013-08-22 10:38:14)