Place: #linaro-meeting on irc.linaro.org or irc.freenode.net
Time: Tuesday at 1300 UTC
* [TOPIC] Review Actions * [TOPIC] Review Team Status * [TOPIC] New Business
* everyone to work on summit actions and spec pages * krtaylor to check compliance verification for OpenMax (first step - meeting/discussion with Thierry) [done - email meeting times] * benjiG robclark please decide on the blueprints to create under Reference Implementation that will cover the next month's worth of work * robclark to verify with Jesse that mmwg user space recommendation will be covered in gwg blueprints [done - verified with email from krtaylor] * ronynandy to help mkum and kan_hu with codec prioritization
Team Work - Status Summary
Benjamin Gaignard (benjiG)
- ST-Ericsson code analyse done.
FreeScale code analyse done.
TI StageFright need to be completed.
Samsung OpenCore downloaded.
OpenCore Guide for buffer allocation: http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/external/opencore.git;a=blob;f=doc/mio_decoder_buffer_allocation_guide.pdf;h=397173f3243511164d02cb08212dbad0799d4740;hb=HEAD
- buffer aren't allocated by ports but by a "Buffer Allocator Object".
- buffer refcounting seems implemented in this object.
- UMM: no progress on userland API
Kan Hu (Kan)
Mandeep Kumar (mkum)
Rony Nandy (ronynandy)
- Submitted omx code to linaro git and updated minor changesin wiki
- Updated the tr blue prints for NEON forum.
- Updated engineering blueprints of speech codecs also updated work items.
- Working on the specs of NEON sprint and collaboration tools.
Rob Clark (robclark)
Feng "Wayne" Wei (wayne or wei_feng))
WorkingGroups/Middleware/Multimedia/Notes/2011-06-28 (last modified 2011-06-30 12:48:32)