Topic: multimedia Internal call
When: 1200 UTC
Where: linaro public conf line
sachin.gupta (at) linaro (dot) org
Linaro Graphics/Multimedia Engineer (ST-Ericsson)
rajeev.kapoor (at) linaro(dot) com
rony.nandy (at) linaro (dot) org
Vishal.raj(at) linaro(dot) com
kan.hu (at) linaro.org (dot) org
li.jian (at) linaro (dot) org
kunal.goel(at)linaro (dot) org
sudip.jain(at)linaro (dot) org
- review actions from past meetings
- topic updates
- optimization codecs (rony)
- optimization pulseaudio (mandeep)
- consolidation gst-omx + kernel API (benjiG)
- validation (vishal)
- standardization camerabin (sachin)
- Rony to ask Michael Hope about linaro toolchain support for parallelization. DONE - OpenCL is more suitable supports GCC 4.5.
- Benjamin to check in which tree the gst-omax related kernel device code is in. Pending
- Rob to put together a wiki page about gst-omax implementation requirements and link it from the spec. Pending
- Rajeev to remind Rony and Sudip as they also need to attend the meeting.- DONE
- Kan need to update work items in blue print.
- Sachin to contact Kan for camera properties - Done and feedback received and will refine during wk02-11 sprint.
- Everyone need to update Wiki page of blueprint and work items for the status. This is live page which needs updation atleast once a week. Any progress on work items need to be updated weekly. New work items identified need to be added.
- Need to access the git from office secured network
- Separate setups take lot of time
- Linux DS5 installation requires help from engineer of ARM in sprint rally
- Dependent on stable SMP platform which will come from landing team and its taking time
- Assembly optimization can be done with DS5 installed system and SMP level optimization requires SMP based env.
- To push and pull code into source forge GIT tree is not working from office secured environment.
- Power management of multimedia componenets will requires further discussions.
- Everyone need to send their agenda want to discuss during Sprint meeting next week in Dallas.
- Stuck in design issues in GST-EGL sink. Need to have discussion with sachin to unblock it.
- Need to carry IMX 51 board to Linaro sprint
- Kan Hu
- Has obtained profiling results of AAC encoder and started optimizations
- Rony to give some slides about multimedia architecture being followed in samsung.
- Sudip need to initiate discussion on tool kits can be used for graphical representation of system data.
- Sachin to update wiki page for agenda for Wk02 sprint.
- Jian to send mail on his agenda items for wk02-Linaro sprint.
- Kan Hu to send mail on his agenda items for wk02-Linaro sprint.
WorkingGroups/Middleware/Multimedia/Notes/2011-01-05 (last modified 2011-01-05 10:04:52)