- Period: 2011 Week 8 (2011-01-17 to 2011-02-23)
PM: Rajeev Kapoor <email@example.com>
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-graphics-wg.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- Team should be doing more self-promotion (hey look at this cool stuff we're doing!).
- cairo-gles: Patchset "EGL fixes" accepted in cairo master (last commit: 00ffb09)
- cairo-gles: Very compelling proposal for dealing with desktop OpenGL functionality not in OpenGL ES.
- kwin: Performance enhancement patch accepted in
- kwin: 5 patches out for review by upstream \o/!!!
- compiz: remainder of legacy matrix related vertex processing done (all work now in vertex shaders with no built-ins).
- DRI/Mali: git repo in progress, bug fixes to build configuration for UMP and device driver.
- UDS-O: All but one team member confirmed attending and on internal wiki.
- 11.02 milestone (2011-02-24).
Risks / Issues
- Freescale has not committed to sending all of their assignees to UDS.
- Shariq on leave from 2011-02-21 through 2011-02-28.
- Chunsang now able to access git.linaro.org.
- Work has begun on a legacy OpenGL to modern core OpenGL and ES porting guide.
- Initial draft on the wiki, currently only in limited review.
Will contain links to porting "gems" based upon lessons learned through project work (e.g. Handling GL_CLAMP_TO_BORDER)
WorkingGroups/Middleware/Graphics/Status/2011-02-23 (last modified 2011-02-24 09:55:55)