- Period: 2011/Wk07 (2011-02-09 to 2011-02-16)
PM: Rajeev Kapoor <email@example.com>
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-graphics-wg.html
Key Points for wider discussion
cairo-gles: Patchset "EGL fixes" sent upstream for review: http://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2011-February/021687.html
- cairo-gles: Work in-progress for replacing remaining GL only features (GL_CLAMP_TO_BORDER, 1D Textures).
- Compositors: kwin
Succeed to run kwin on imx51 and fixed flickering issue, patch accepted by kwin upstream: http://commits.kde.org/kde-workspace/341d4f90b7e45f92813d8362ff21c6f4b7ba9674
- Got KDE developer account (thanks to Martin).
- Verified that Mali drivers worked with sample 3D application on Linaro kernel.
- compiz-gles: Immediate mode replaced with vertex arrays.
- compiz-gles: rendering now using shaders with built-in variables (replacement of built-ins in progress).
- 11.02 milestone (2011-02-24)
Risks / Issues
- Samsung guys don't have IRC access from work.
- Bangalore IT working on "clean room" solution to allow access. - NO update.
- UMP driver validation is planned for Q3/2011 (ARM/Samsung).
- Leveraging Canonical process provides dangerous illusion that Linaro projects adhere to Ubuntu schedule.
Report one bug for pandaboard: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/717540
- Accounts needed on git.linaro.org:
- Chunsang (launchpad id - chunsang)
- Jammy (launchpad id - jammy-zhou)
- Shariq (launchpad id - iamshariq)- already requested?
WorkingGroups/Middleware/Graphics/Status/2011-02-16 (last modified 2011-02-17 15:48:03)