- Period: 2011/Wk06 (2011-02-02 to 2011-02-09)
PM: Rajeev Kapoor <email@example.com>
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-graphics-wg.html
Key Points for wider discussion
Patchset "gl: Replace built-in shader variables with custom variables" sent upstream for review: http://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2011-February/021648.html
- Few of the team members able to access git.linaro.org from work place but not confirmed for everyone.
- Added desktop GL support to glcompbench benchmark, in order to promote adoption and increase contributions and feedback.
Qtwebkit investigation shows that trace captures for websites (without <canvas>) can be performed without pixmap tracing.
- Refactored most core Compiz plugins to make them GLES2 ready.
- First experiments adding Mali(ARM's GPU) and UMP driver to Linaro kernel are ongoing. Bugs have been discovered and are being worked on.
- 11.02 milestone (2011-02-24)
Risks / Issues
- Samsung guys don't have IRC access from work.
- Bangalore IT working on "clean room" solution to allow access. - NO update.
- UMP driver validation is planned for Q3/2011 (ARM/Samsung).
- IRC issues fixed for Sausung (Chunsang Jeong) and is able to access it.
- Informed team to fill status report before meeting atleast 2 hours before.
- Jesse is on Vacation from Feb 3rd - 10th and Alexandros will run the team meetings during his absence.
- Jammy Zhou is on leave Jan 31 ~ Feb 9 for Chinese Spring Festival.
WorkingGroups/Middleware/Graphics/Status/2011-02-09 (last modified 2011-02-12 00:48:26)