Agenda

Action Items

  • Time to start some sort of thread between various CDF prototype authors

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • discuss status and finalize demos the 2nd week of June
  • Vikas to talk to Laurent - DONE
  • tgall to look at copyright/license issue - DONE
  • ujfalusi and tgall to meet to get an audio card put together
  • Due in a couple weeks : list of interesting wiki pages. Ideally will be collected by subject matter for use either on main GWG wiki page or akin
  • For those that have a blog or start a blog, please send tgall a link.

Minutes

Blueprints

WorkingGroups/Middleware/Graphics/Notes/2013-05-29 (last modified 2013-05-29 16:18:55)