- Period: (2011-04-29-2011-05-05)
PM: Mounir Bsaibes <email@example.com>
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-kernel-wg.html
Key Points for wider discussion
Cycle 11.11 planning
- 11.05 Work Items reconciliation
- UDS sessions setup
- Preparing drafts for 11.11 blueprints
Upstream oriented activities
- Git pull request for Tixy's ARM kprobes patches to RMK.
- More work on the kernel decompressor acting funny. A third issue wasdiscovered by Tony Lindgren. Reworked previous patches and prepared a Git branch for RMK to pull.
- Submitted RCU priority boosting to LKML, got good initial feedback. On track for the 2.6.40 merge window.
Linaro kernel activities
- Initial review of the proposed Freescale kernel patches. Sent comments/questions to Eric Miao.
- Merged the following in linaro-2.6.38:
- Merged v184.108.40.206.
- Merged Tixy's kprobes work.
- Replaced SMP futex support with Will Daecon's version, plus assorted generic improvements from 2.6.39-rc1.
- Merged my latest zImage fixes, replacing older patch versions when applicable.
- Started a discussion with Angus Ainslie about merging Samsung support in the Linaro kernel tree.
- Sent a couple of u-boot patch to remove useless CONFIG_SYS_BOOTMAPSZ and redefined CONFIG_OF_LIBFDT for mx51/53
- Tested zImage fix patch set with append-dtb patch
- It seems that RMK opposes to putting dts file in kernel tree
- Paul presented on SMP to the Android System Developers Forum.
- UDS sessions
Risks / Issues
- Quite a few new starters in the team
- New starters
- Sumit Semwal
- Manjunath G. Kondaiah
- Venkatraman Sathiyamoorthy
WorkingGroups/KernelArchived/Status/2011-05-05 (last modified 2013-01-14 19:35:32)