- Period: (20110401-20110407)
PM: Mounir Bsaibes <email@example.com>
Past reports : Status
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-kernel-wg.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- 11.11 cycle
- Starting up 11.11 planning
- Six high-level TRs: (1) device tree, (2) Android, (3) kernel/uboot support for new SoCs/boards (including standard architecture), (4) get to a monthly cadence for John Rigby, (5) improve performance of kernel/uboot for upcoming boards/SoCs, and (6) improve RAS for same.
- Device Tree
- All of the u-boot patches are in jcrigby's tree that covers omap3/4, samsung, freescale
- On the kernel side efika, panda, overo, samsung and beagle support has been patched in
- Linaro tree
- Merged v220.127.116.11.
- Re-merged the latest DT support after the rebuild of the kernel tree.
- Merged various small fixes.
- Re-merged OMAP DVFS after the rebuild of the kernel tree.
- Merged LTTng support.
- Working RCU priority boosting bug: reproduced slowdown (not hang)
- Coded and tested diagnostics to track down this bug
- Found and fixed one bug, more bugs remain
- Pulled in kfree_rcu() patches from Lai Jiangshan: Nice API addition and code-size reduction
- mmc none blocking implementation is more stable, but there are still some issues when running stress tests for many hours.
- In contact with developer at Samsung that is interested in testing my code on the Samsung SoC.
- Wrote and posted a patch to add VFP state to coredumps.
Sent current AlarmTimers patch queue to lkml for comment
- Implemented timekeeping_inject_sleeptime to handle proper CLOCK_BOOTIME functionality on systems that don't supportread_persistent_clock
Risks / Issues
- OMAP3 USB regression is blocking Linaro Android tree update
- Panda DSS boot panic is blocking Linaro Android tree update
- Some of the kconfig Work Items will be POSTPONED to next cycle, as Jason will test kexec and John has to concentrate on Android kernel tree.
WorkingGroups/KernelArchived/Status/2011-04-07 (last modified 2013-01-14 19:37:45)