This month's meetings

<<MonthCalendar: execution failed [Argument "anniversary" must be a boolean value, not "workinggroups/kernel/meetingtemplate"] (see also the log)>>

Attendees

  • Loïc Minier
  • TBA

Agenda

Action Items

  • To be added.

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • Richard to talk to Michael Hope about runtime library opts
  • Richard to check with Gokul about posting his slides from the Sprint plenary
  • Richard to compile wiki page on the state of the OMAP4 BSPs next trees
  • Dave to review i.MX51 BSP
  • John to update DT u-boot patches
  • Loïc to work on kernel build infrastructure
  • Arnd to look into DT support for ARM boards - combined support in a single kernel with only device trees differing to support different ARM boards
  • Nicolas to finish SECCOMP support
  • Arnd to send patches to fix all io.h copies
  • Nico to send feedback to jk on the DT ARM patches
  • Matt to test Lorenzo's vexpress tree after asking Lorenzo for a sample config
  • Arnd to document BSP review on BSP/STE or so

  • Nicolas to start a wiki page on recommendations for BSP authors

Minutes

  • Action items from previous meeting
    • Richard to talk to Michael Hope about runtime library opts
    • Richard to check with Gokul about posting his slides from the Sprint plenary
    • Richard to compile wiki page on the state of the OMAP4 BSPs next trees
    • Dave to review i.MX51 BSP
    • John to update DT u-boot patches
    • Loïc to work on kernel build infrastructure
    • Arnd to look into DT support for ARM boards - combined support in a single kernel with only device trees differing to support different ARM boards
    • Nicolas to finish SECCOMP support
    • Arnd to send patches to fix all io.h copies
    • Nico to send feedback to jk on the DT ARM patches
    • Matt to test Lorenzo's vexpress tree after asking Lorenzo for a sample config
    • Arnd to document BSP review on BSP/STE or so

    • Nicolas to start a wiki page on recommendations for BSP authors
  • To be added.

WorkingGroups/KernelArchived/Meetings/2010-09-13 (last modified 2013-01-14 19:39:33)