- Nicolas Pitre
- john stultz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Rajendra Nayak <email@example.com>
- Shawn Guo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thomas Abraham <email@example.com>
- Deepak Saxena <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dave Martin <email@example.com>
- Linus Walleij linusw
- Review 64-bit division unwinding patch
- Pull request reminder for the mach/memory.h removal series
- Merged v3.0.4 into the Linaro kernel tree
- Patch to remove the unmaintained mach-nuc93x
- Released linux-linaro-3.0-2011.09-0
- Inspection of the shmobile code trying to find out why it uses such a humongous amount of consistemt DMA memory to no avail. Pinged the maintainers.
- Review of the patch series removing mdesc argument to fixup function from RMK.
- Review of the patch series shrinking sched_clock some more from RMK.
- Review of the futex fix from Will Daecon.
- Pull request for the mach/vmalloc.h removal series.
john stultz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Recovered from my head-cold.
- Continued lively email discussions with Mark Gross, Rafael Wysocki, and Alan Stern on my and Mark's different wakelock proposals.
- Got very close to sending out very rough first draft of the patches that illustrate my wakelock functionality idea (just one or two little bugs to squish).
- Merged some patches from Vishal and Zach into the Linaro+Android tree.
- Updated, tested and released a Linaro+Android baseline kernel linux-linaro-3.0-2011.09-0-android-1
- Met with Deepak for lunch.
- Resubmitted the config fragment merge script to lkml and got some additional feedback.
- Maaaaybe pestered Dave Hansen enough about alternative ashmem idea that he might start investigating it himself!
- Get first rough draft of wakelock idea reviewed by a few folks to try to catch any glaringly terrible bits.
- Maybe submit wakelock patch queue to lkml for flame-bait/discussion?
- Integrate config fragment script feedback and resubmit.
- Need help to follow up on Linaro Connect expense funds getting seemingly lost between Linaro's bank and mine.
Rajendra Nayak <email@example.com>
- Reworked regulator dt support patches based on comments from Mark/Grant. Waiting for a repost of the dependent i2c-twl support series to resend it out for review.
- Started omap mmc driver dt migration. Will use auxdata to start with for all the function pointers currently passed from pdata
- Study/review the pinmux/pinctrl series from Linusw.
- Repost regulator dt support once i2c-twl series is out
- Post omap mmc dt patches, using regulator mappings from dt
- Use pinmux/pinctrl framework for OMAP
Shawn Guo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Submitted the v3 of imx6q patch series.
- Reworked the L2 register save/restore implementation per Lorenzo's suggestion
- Rebased to Rob's latest GIC OF bindings series
- Rebased to Sascha's MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER support series
- imx6q fec, gpio and usdhc patches have been merged by sub-system maintainers.
- Start looking at migrating imx to pinctrl sub-system
- Revisit iomuxc device tree bindings
- Getting cold, so will not attend the meeting tonight
Thomas Abraham <email@example.com>
- Worked on adding clkdev support for samsung uart driver (consumed a lot of time as testing on all Samsung SoC based boards was required).
- Worked on adding device tree support for Exynos4 uart driver (using the ckdev support added for samsung uart driver).
- Submit clkdev and device tree support patches for Samsung uart driver.
- Submit complete device tree support for Exynos4 sdhci driver.
* Will on leave on 30th September.
Deepak Saxena <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 1:1s, finished up team over reviews
- Thinking about post 11.11 tasks
- Discussed kernel ci loop platform testing with Scott
- Started work on roadmap cards (pinmux, single zImage) === Plans for This Week ===
- Fill out my objectives for next review cycle
- Start work on Linaro connect session blueprints
- Update existing engineering BPs with latest WIs
- Work on KWG wiki section overhaul
Upcoming Travel/Time Off
- Off Sept 26th/27th (parents visiting). Will be available for KWG meeting.
- Travel to Arm Summit/ELC-E/LinuxCon-E Oct 22-28.
- Linaro Connect Oct 31st - Nov 4.
- Tentative work travel week of Nov 7th.
Dave Martin <email@example.com>
- vexpress DT patches posted for review
- a fair amount of follow-up work will be needed (dealing with feeedback, pushing driver updates)
- a bit more progress on Thumb-2 kernel migration advice.
- smsc911x register size DT fix merged
- A number of stalled Thumb-2 issues which need work:
- v6/v7 single kernel Thumb-2 undef fixup patches: currently waiting for Russell/Arnd to comment
- Fixing some Thumb-2 related randconfig errors reported by Arnd:
- pxa/pj4/iwmmxt uses non-Thumb-2-compatible code: waiting for feedback (probably needs a Marvell expert to comment)
- tegra2 uses non-Thumb-2-compatible code: waiting for feedback from Colin Cross.
- Complete and post advice for Thumb-2 kernel migration.
- Follow up on Thumb-2 randconfig problems.
- Check whether the new kernel trees work in Thumb-2 on mx51evk and
follow up with Freescale landing team.
- [dave-martin-arm] Agree/merge smsc911x changes: DONE
- [dave-martin-arm] Post device tree patches: DONE
- [dave-martin-arm] Agree/merge isp1760 and pata_generic changes: INPROGRESS
Upcoming Travel/Time Off
* Off Sept 26th/27th (parents visiting). Will be available for KWG meeting.
* Travel to Arm Summit/ELC-E/LinuxCon-E Oct 22-28.
* Linaro Connect Oct 31st - Nov 4.
* Tentative work travel week of Nov 7th.
Linus Walleij linusw
* Working on pin control and pinmux
* Migrated the U300 GPIO driver to gpiolib and Russell
- merged it, gpio.h in U300 goes empty
* Fixed up the ep93xx gpio.h cleanup and Russell merged it,
- another gpio.h goes empty
* Sent out a timer update for Ux500 and will request Arnd to
- pull it if nothing happens
* Various small patches to the Integrator and U-Boot to keep
- my sanity
* Make v8 of pin control patch set and submit it to linux-next for maturing
* Third round around the gpio.h cleanups.
* Test the PL08x patches on the Ericsson Research PB11MPCore and submit platform data for using pl08x DMA on that platform.
* Drive generalization of U300 and Nomadik GPIO by using the pinctrl framework
* Watch the DBx500 PRCMU drivers update, pushed Sam again today
* Get into struct clk generalization and movement of clk drivers into drivers/clk
* Mainline some ux500 U-Boot stuff so it can atleast boot the system. (Or is Niklas doing this?)
* Appended device trees does not work for us. Still don't know why.
* Shanghaiied for internal advisory at ST-Ericsson for too much time last week, ~30%
WorkingGroups/KernelArchived/ActivityReports/2011-09-23 (last modified 2013-01-14 19:36:52)