- Anand Gadiyar
- Aneesh V
- Arnd Bergmann
- Dave Martin
- Jason Lui
- Jeremy Kerr
- John Stultz
- Mian Yousaf Kaukab
- Mounir Bsaibes
- Nicolas Pitre
- Nishant Kamat
- Paul McKenney
- Per Forlin
- Sanjeev Premi
- Shawn Guo
- Thomas Abraham
Merge window status
- My final BKL patches were all merged.
- unicore32 architecture was merged, I've spent a lot of time reviewing that in the past.
- Did a review of the IIO (industrial I/O) code in drivers/staging, from which an extensive discussion started
- Reviewed arm vt8500 clock code and LPS001WP pressure sensor
- and continued commenting on drivers I previously reviewed
Flash memory performance
- Incorporated new measurements from other people into survey
- Updated wiki page
- Some discussion with Tixy about the proposed Thumb-2 kprobes work.
Mian Yousaf Kaukab
- Patch set for DMA support in USB for U8500 was sent to linux-usb. No comments so far.
- Patch set v2 is now in internal review.
Upstream oriented activities
- Another review on John Bonesio's patch to allow the concatenation of a dtb with the kernel zImage.
- Discussion with Dave Martin and " Tixy" about kprobes for Thumb2.
- tracking of merge progress in mainline during the merge window.
- Patch to kernel/sleep.S: fix Thumb2 compilation issues
Linaro kernel activities
- Merged the following into the linaro-2.6.38 tree:
- The mainline v2.6.38 release
- The 'rmk/fixes' branch
- The 'rmk/devel-stable' branch
- Fix assembler breakage in sleep34xx.S from John Rigby
- The '(rmk/misc' branch
OMAP4: PandaBoard: remove unused power regulators
Storage performance mmc async liability
- Added basic fault generation in core.c, using fault injection framework, to trigger error handling in the mmc async block device implementation
Run DT (http://www.scsifaq.org/RMiller_Tools/dt.html) on top of a vanilla kernel with the fault generation successfully. Next step if to run this on mmc async and fix bugs. When stable I will rebase on 2.6.39 and post patches.
- Sent out the v2 of mx51-platform-dt-clock
- Studied and tested Grant's preregister branch on babbage board
- Sent out sdhci-device-self-registration patch set for review
- Prepare document for Hungary VISA application
Submitted a set of prerequisite patches for device tree support on s5pv310. (http://firstname.lastname@example.org/msg04344.html)
- Working on third version of the s5pv310 device tree patchset which uses of_platform_prepare and of_platform_populate
WorkingGroups/KernelArchived/ActivityReports/2011-03-18 (last modified 2013-01-14 19:38:23)