- Anand Gadiyar
- Aneesh V
- Arnd Bergmann
- Dave Martin
- Jason Hui
- Jeremy Kerr
- John Stultz
- Mian Yousaf Kaukab
- Mounir Bsaibes
- Nicolas Pitre
- Nishant Kamat
- Paul McKenney
- Per Forlin
- Sanjeev Premi
- Shawn Guo
- Thomas Abraham
- item 1
- item 2
- (hopefully) last round of BKL removal patches
- bug hunting: macvtap, omap-serial, lo
- code review: SPEAr13xx PCIe, slack timers
- Helped out a few flashbench users
- Measured various USB flash device
- Started discussions with a PHD student who wants to write a new flash file system
- MX51 DT support patchset V2 send out,
- Evaluate how to handle the platform data issue
- complete the full set Kconfig by using kconfig fragment which produce the same output with mx51_defconfig,
- MX53 loco board support patchset, will be merged soon when the window is open
- Some small kernel/uboot patches upstreamed.
common clk API
- Reworked patches from more community feedback
Sent v13 & v14 of common clk API patches
Posix Alarm Timers
- CLOCK_BOOTTIME patches were merged into -tip by tglx for 2.6.39
LWN Article on alarm timers was published: https://lwn.net/Articles/429925/
- Got some good discussion in the comments going.
- Created First pass Kconfig fragments for imx51, vexpress and omap3, as well as a distro Kconfig.
- Working to minimize the difference between the kconfig fragments and the current Linaro config files.
Linaro Android Kernel
- Synced with Jesse about shipping a Panda board to me for testing with the Android kernel. Should be on its way.
- Attended linaro technical resources kick-off meeting.
Mian Yousaf Kaukab
- USB works out of the box in PIO mode on U8500 since v2.6.38-rc3
- Work on DMA support is in progress.
- Meetings setup, Activity reports, and weekly release status
- Travel arrangement for IBM
- Tested and opened abug against IGEP with alpha3 release
- create a oneClickImage script to download and install images automatically.
Upstream oriented activities
- Review and comments on John Bonesio's patch to allow the concatenation of a dtb with the kernel zImage.
- Fix for the patch removing the fixed 4x zImage inflation.
- Couple additional patch reviews from the lak mailing list.
Linaro kernel activities
- Merged the following into the linaro-2.6.38 tree:
- OMAP Cpuidle optimization patches from Vishwanath Sripathy
- OMAP4 MPU DVFS patches from Vishwanath Sripathy
- Workaround for bad module relocation with Thumb2 from Dave Martin
- The 'fixes' branch from RMK
- OMAP fixes from Tony Lindgren
- The mainline tree up to 2.6.38-rc7.
- Addition of errata 753970 and USB to UX500's defconfig from Linus Walleij
- Some OMAP I2C fixes from Andy Green (might have to be revisited after some comments from Benoit Cousson)
- Some investigations for bug 720055 (nothing concrete so far, although dmart seems to have zoomed even closer to the problematic code).
- Initial look at the Mali kernel tree which pretty much stopped at the diffstat (more than 30k lines in a single commit).
- I will be away next week, back on March 14th.
- Started work on Wiki Tagging
Update of https://wiki.linaro.org/Mentoring/KernelDeploy to describe method for getting default linaro .config for kernel
- Began analyzing daily updates to wiki.l.o
Expanding usage of CategoryHowTo
- overo testing on alpha3
- investigating eth0 issue with Overo
Storage performance test
Ran test to compare file system configurations on eMMC and SD (https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/KernelConsolidation/Specs/StoragePerfMMC-fs-compare)
Added test to compare asynchronous request vs synchronous on SD. Last week I only did for eMMC. (https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/KernelConsolidation/Specs/StoragePerfMMC-mmc-async)
- On vacation last Friday
- Received a Panda board last Friday. This will be used for testing mmc async patches on omap_hsmmc.
- Review and test mx51 dt patch v2 from Jason
- Sent out the preview version of patch set 'dynamically adding clk per dt nodes'
- Test l-m-c and report issues
WorkingGroups/KernelArchived/ActivityReports/2011-03-04 (last modified 2013-01-14 19:30:29)