Parent


Attendees

  • Aditya Sharma (Samsung)
  • Bill Mills (TI)
  • Mark Orvek (VP Engineering, Linaro)
  • Jon Masters (LEG Representative, Red Hat)
  • Kate Stewart (Product Management, Linaro)
  • Christian Daudt (Broadcom) - backup for Mark Hambleton
  • Nataraja K Muniyappa (LG Electronics)
  • Roger Teague (ARM) -
  • Phillipe Robin (ARM) - backup for Roger

Guest Attendees

  • Khasim Mohammad (Android Engineering Lead, Linaro)
  • Jakub Pavalek (Android 64/32 Project Manager, Linaro)
  • Fathi Boudra (Builds and Baseline Manager, Linaro)

Regrets

  • David Rusling (CTO, Linaro)
  • George Grey (CEO, Linaro)
  • Takehisa Katayama (Fujitsu)
  • Ziang Hu (Huawei)
  • Christian Bejram (ST Ericsson)

Information

Agenda

  • Actions from previous meetings
    • ACTION: Need to get Broadcom alignment on LSK for Android before it goes into vote. Blocker. - Done.
    • ACTION: CARD-212 Fathi: fix the description “big.LITTLE IKS being ported to v8”.
    • ACTION: Linaro joining LF. David to contact Jim Zemlin, come back with details etc. Ongoing via email.
    • ACTION: OpenJDK, CARD-520 - Jon to take back to LEG-SC, pinging Ilias for polishing. Highbank/Arndale aren’t ARMv8.
    • ACTION: 591 - Jon to do some wordsmithing.
    • ACTION: Kate to work with Jon to add Fedora 20 and add to roadmap. Need public link to point to. - Done.
    • ACTION: Fathi: Add planning card for Linaro stable kernel lane in Android. - Done. (CARD-653)
    • ACTION: CARD-197 Kate, Khasim, Jakub - get new version drafted, loop back with ARM and with Grant Likely. CARD-197 is misleading. - In progress.
    • ACTION: Bill, TI want to see Cortex-A8 included in regression testing. Kate & Matt - work with Bill for suggestions on the Cortex-A8. - Done.

    • ACTION: ARM to work with Kate / Matt on toolchain cards - In progress.
    • ACTION: Kate to work with ARM to work out the set of patches to be applied to the LSK.
    • ACTION: Kate & Andrea will bring a card for ARMv8 LSK to the TSC after discussions with LEG. - In progress, Will plan including this in a deep dive on LSK by TSC after connect.

  • Roadmap Status (Kate)
    • summary of votes to publish:
      • Builds and Baselines: voting in progress...
    • pending:
      • Power Management: reworking CARD-190. Have CARDS-640, 641 - Mail out for review, and if no concerns raised, start vote.
      • Android: reworked, up for discussion, if no blockers start vote.
  • Roadmap Review
  • Connect

* AOB

  • Survey interest level in Tizen (Mark)
  • Election of the new club member representative (Mark)

Minutes

Due to the content of the Android discussions, the minutes for this meeting are being kept on the internal site.

Next Meeting

At LCE-13 in Dublin. Looking forward to seeing you there!

TSC/2013-06-26 (last modified 2013-06-27 01:11:04)